Iowa/Missouri in Insight NOT Nebraska???

HawkeyeRyno

Banned
@Dave_Matter: Scratch those Holiday plans: Been told by league source that #Mizzou will play Iowa in the Insight.

Would you want this matchup or rather play Nebraska? Granted we do play Nebraska every year here on out. Missouri is still a border rival that we rarely play. Still think this would be a heated game.

i'd actually be OK with this matchup...we get the huskers every year starting next year, so it would be cool to play a different opponent in bowl game. Now, as far as the outcome...no idea what to expect from the hawks.

i'd actually be OK with this matchup...we get the huskers every year starting next year, so it would be cool to play a different opponent in bowl game. Now, as far as the outcome...no idea what to expect from the hawks.

I agree

Sounds good to me. We'll get our fill of the bugeaters in the near future. Let's see if we can stomp those posers to the south of us. :mad:
It'll be black & gold overload. :p

doesn't do anything for me...not to mention I think we're going down....Missouri is Northwestern with a bigger and better QB.

images

Jon I watched them....Gabbert has a better arm then Persa. Might not be as mobile but he's fairly fast.

doesn't do anything for me...not to mention I think we're going down....Missouri is Northwestern with a bigger and better QB.

Taking the glass half-full approach, with three weeks to prepare maybe Iowa can finally figure out a way to stop that kind of offense. Hell, they only beat Iowa State 14-0.

So where is Nebraska going? Alamo Bowl to face Arizona? I find it hard to believe it would be Neb v Washington they played this year already

I still think it is a heated game but Missouri is a nightmare match-up for the Hawks. Like HawkForce said, Gabbert is a bigger and better Dan Persa with better and faster wide receivers.

I understand some of you will say this is a good match up but this is nothing to get excited about. There will be minimal hype around this game and a win will do almost nothing for the let down of a season. Plus I like to stick it to the Husker fans whenever I can and a win would have given me a year worth of material.

Latest posts