Iowa & Minny offer '15 Jashon Cornell

Wait, have Kirk & Co. turned over a new leaf inside For Kinnick? I thought they didn't offer these types of kids.

Looks like he could use a little more weight. Until I see what kind of talent the new coaches can bring on board Cornell is just a dream.

I think it's safe to say that everyone in America would understand if ND, Michigan, and Bama moved on to other prospects and took this kid off their radar.

Cornell has personally contacted coach Rhoads in the last week or so. Not sure if ISU will offer, but he has high interest in ISU. Have a nice day.

Cornell has personally contacted coach Rhoads in the last week or so. Not sure if ISU will offer, but he has high interest in ISU. Have a nice day.

I guess that means we should just stop pursuing him then. We obviously don't stand a chance getting a player that has been contacted by ISU.

We should withdraw our offer. Anyone stupid enough to have interest in ISU when he has a Hawkeye offer on the table can't tell the difference between his head and his ***, let alone a run and a pass.