Iowa-Minnesota Game Notes

Sooby

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...o_pdf/2014-15/release/release_20141103aaa.pdf

Third time we get Beth Mowins and Joey Galloway on the broadcast.
ESPN2 at 11am CST

Iowa has won 10 of the last 13 in this series, and 2 of those (2010 and 2011), were against 2 of the worst Minnesota teams of all time.
Lots of running on both sides with the game being over in less than 3 hours.

Sorry, but Pam Ward was better than Beth Mowins, but Pam had a hot mic, describing an injured player to get off the field.
This is like saying that Iowa State football is better than....I'm drawing a blank.

Beth and Joey seem to bring out the worst in our team.
I still don't know why Beth Mowins likes to say "yard", like a pirate.
I'm a big Ron Franklin fan, and can't believe he's not broadcasting, anymore.

Suddenly I feel like flying to Minnesota now so I don't have to listen to that team. Unfortunately, I'd be in Minnesota if I did that...so it's not likely.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...o_pdf/2014-15/release/release_20141103aaa.pdf

Third time we get Beth Mowins and Joey Galloway on the broadcast.
ESPN2 at 11am CST

Iowa has won 10 of the last 13 in this series, and 2 of those (2010 and 2011), were against 2 of the worst Minnesota teams of all time.
Lots of running on both sides with the game being over in less than 3 hours.

Sorry, but Pam Ward was better than Beth Mowins, but Pam had a hot mic, describing an injured player to get off the field.
This is like saying that Iowa State football is better than....I'm drawing a blank.

The losses to Minny in 2010 and 2011 were inexcusable. Losses like those and ISU this year are a big part of KF's legacy.

Mowins and Galloway ... torture, pure torture. Thanks for the heads up, I need to get some batteries for the radio.

What does anger me is how the two also-rans, Michigan vs NW , get their game in the 2:30 slot on ESPN rather than two 6-2 teams in the hunt in the West....ridiculous.

What does anger me is how the two also-rans, Michigan vs NW , get their game in the 2:30 slot on ESPN rather than two 6-2 teams in the hunt in the West....ridiculous.

Northwestern and Michigan may both still be in the hunt, but I think it may be for new coaches rather than division titles. But this time of the year everyone should be playing for something.

That gripes my a__ also. We have two teams battling for the B1G West and we get the poor time slot along with the D squad announcers.

That gripes my a__ also. We have two teams battling for the B1G West and we get the poor time slot along with the D squad announcers.

No one but fans of the two schools are interested. Nieither team is ranked and nationally, it’s felt that the west will come down to Nebraska and Wisconsin with Nebraska the hoped for winner. That would maybe pit two one loss teams in the Bigten championship.

No one but fans of the two schools are interested. Nieither team is ranked and nationally, it’s felt that the west will come down to Nebraska and Wisconsin with Nebraska the hoped for winner. That would maybe pit two one loss teams in the Bigten championship.

This is correct....Iowa is not on the radar yet. Defeat Wisconsin, and we will be....

Latest posts