Iowa @ Michigan - Role Call

KnightHawk9

Who's going this weekend? I'm heading up in an RV with 8 guys. Should be a blast.

2 Questions:

1. Is there anything I should make sure to see (outside of the football game) in Ann Arbor or on campus? Anything they're known for?

2. What color are people wearing? I assume I should wear black, but I wish there was a way to stand out a little better.

4 going. Leaving friday morning. hotel in jackson, MI. Will either be in the High School lot or the Golf Course.

4 going here...no idea where we'll tailgate, probably wearing mostly black....look for the idiots in a sea of maize n' blue running like heck to get out of there after the Hawks win

4 going Friday night. We are staying outside of AA about 2 hours and then driving in Saturday morning. We plan to drive straight through on the way home. Wish us luck! LOL

I'm going with a group of 14-20 guys for a bachelor party. Planning on the golf course or high school, since that appears to be the place to be. Gonna be wearing black. Hoping to see many of you great Hawk fans up there. GO HAWKS!!

Is anybody going out up there on Friday night? Like I said we have a bachelor party going and will be looking for somewhere to go out. Any idea on a place we should try? It would be good to run into some Hawk fans too.

4 of us staying in Kalamazoo Friday night and driving in Saturday morning to tailgate at the Golf Course. First-timers to AA. Wearing GOLD!

Last edited:
I got about 8 heading up, along with a crew of michigan friends as well, we will also be partying at the golf course lot.

Igothawked - If you are willing to flip some coin for transportation, you should take your bachelor party to Windsor Canada. Its about 30 minutes from Ann Arbor and its a great time!

Last time I went to Ann Arbor we stopped in a German style beer-house on Main street and we ran into a large amount of hawk fans there. It is certainly a place I intend on seeing again this weekend.

8 of us heading up Friday. We're staying in AA and also looking for some suggestions on where to go out Friday and Saturday nights.

We will be tailgating at the golf course along with everyone else!

Latest posts