Iowa makes top ten junior's school list!

Rebuild it, and they will come.

Many young players want to play uptempo and in the B1G, Iowa is quickly becoming the uptempo team. I see a lot of hugely talented players in a Iowa uniform in the near future.

I hope you're right, but I just don't see this particular kid coming. Gonna be hard to beat Izzo and MSU. Guess we'll see though.

I hope you're right, but I just don't see this particular kid coming. Gonna be hard to beat Izzo and MSU. Guess we'll see though.

You could very well be right about this particular kid. I was speaking of the quality of recruits in general. The future for Iowa basketball is very bright. I wish it were November already.

Van Coleman made the post with that username, and is doing so with my permission

Damn, all this time and this Jon Miller dude ends up being a troll. I should have known something was up when he predicted 12-0 for the 2010 football season. He really sparked controversy with that one too.

I'm shocked.

You could very well be right about this particular kid. I was speaking of the quality of recruits in general. The future for Iowa basketball is very bright. I wish it were November already.

I totally agree. I expect Fran to get the ball rolling for us to pick up bigger name recruits in the very near future. I am very pumped for Iowa basketball. Summer can hurry up and just get over already so we can get to football and basketball season!

I hope Fran fills the one scholly for the 2013 class relatively soon and he can then focus on the 2014 class. That is one loaded class, especially in the midwest.

I hope Fran fills the one scholly for the 2013 class relatively soon and he can then focus on the 2014 class. That is one loaded class, especially in the midwest.

He's got to keep some ties with the class of 2013 because of attrition. I would love to not see it happen but it's just the way college basketball is today.

Well, he mentioned us in his list, didn't he? Ok, it's probably a longshot, but at least we're being mentioned. That's a step in the right direction that a recruit like this has at least bothered to glance our way.

I concur. It's nice to at least even be in the running. Couldn't say that during the Lickliter years. I'll never forgive that bastard for pile driving my favorite basketball program into the ground, and then some. Thank goodness for Fran.

I agree, it's nice to be mentioned but in the end, I don't see him picking Iowa. He should, he would love it, it's close to home, just visit and see.

Latest posts