Iowa makes an appearance in the polls

atxhawk

Coaches administrative assistants poll anyway, and it was only 5 votes, but still more than ISU. Wonder what the ISU trolls on here will say about that. Hmmmmm, should I bait them even more. . .

forget the clowns, PSU is up next and they are getting more votes than Iowa, beat them and Iowa gets more votes, One game at a time with improvement in each game

News flash for you, atxhawk.

Getting five VOTES in one of these polls is not making an appearance. That would be if a team was actually RANKED in the poll. Referring to that as making an appearance is a joke in and of itself.

THAT is probably what the ISU fan is saying. They are laughing that some people count five votes as making an appearance in the poll.

Neither ISU or Iowa is top 25 material.

Iowa doesn't get the chance to prove they are since they wont play a top 25 the entire season. Yikes.

ISU WILL , but will just get smoked by them.

If I were a Clone fan, I'd simply say, "scoreboard!"...they beat us straight up and we're supposed to run "5 votes" smack back at them?

What BCS mean??? Why come it make difference????

Unless you think Iowa is playing for the BCS title, all that matters is the B1G Championship game in Indianapolis. We have to beat the teams in front of us and we're there regardless of what were ranked.

Neither ISU or Iowa is top 25 material.

Iowa doesn't get the chance to prove they are since they wont play a top 25 the entire season. Yikes.

ISU WILL , but will just get smoked by them.

You don't believe Michigan, MSU or Nebraska will be in the top 25 by the time we play them? I guess you've got a point... I can see Nebraska, if they lose to everybody. Michigan's toughest game before playing us seems to be MSU. MSU gets to play Michigan, Wisconsin and Nebraska.

Michigan may be ranked when they play us, but who knows?

Getting five VOTES in one of these polls is not making an appearance. That would be if a team was actually RANKED in the poll. Referring to that as making an appearance is a joke in and of itself.THAT is probably what the ISU fan is saying. They are laughing that some people count five votes as making an appearance in the poll.

WH

Getting five VOTES in one of these polls is not making an appearance. That would be if a team was actually RANKED in the poll. Referring to that as making an appearance is a joke in and of itself.THAT is probably what the ISU fan is saying. They are laughing that some people count five votes as making an appearance in the poll.

WHY are you CAPITALIZING so many words? its not emphasizing anything

Latest posts