Iowa Love at Gameday

They also just referred to Iowa state as the hawkweed, does that count as love? Also, instead of Ames, ia their graphic said ames high.

Yes, I saw it too. Right up front! Also saw an "Everybody Here Hates IOWA" poster that some Bucky fan was holding. I still wish Wisconsin could have been our protected rivalry game each year.

... Oh yeah. Anyone else hear Chris Fowler refer to Iowa State as the Hawkeyes? Clueless.

My thoughts on other fanbases hating Iowa are that Iowa must not suck if they hate them. Also there is nothing like going to Madtown like in '09 and get cussed left and right while walking back to our cars by 50-60 year olds. The best line was "go back to your cows you Iowa mother-f'ers." Irony...

My thoughts on other fanbases hating Iowa are that Iowa must not suck if they hate them. Also there is nothing like going to Madtown like in '09 and get cussed left and right while walking back to our cars by 50-60 year olds. The best line was "go back to your cows you Iowa mother-f'ers." Irony...

When was the last time anyone saw a Big 12 fanbase dissing the clowns? It is amazing how the Big 12 fanbases get pumped up when they play the clowns...oh wait, that is the clown fanbase that gets pumped. For other fanbases, playing the clowns is the lowpoint of their Big 12 schedule...

I imagine the Texas fanbase has been anticipating the game with the clowns and circle the date that the Longhorns play the clowns every year.

But hey, the clown fans are pumped....

Love it. Go back to your cows? tha's kind of a dumb one considering they are the milk and cheese state.Love the mother-f'ers! Sound like something i'd say...

Latest posts