Iowa line

blubberhawk

Favored by 1.
At Virginia.
Hope I am wrong but hard to imagine Iowa winning this game on the road after their six scrimmages with division 3 teams..

Also, Iowa wrestling team drew 14,900 yesterday against ARMY! Will Fran and his guys draw that for ANY home games this year?

Favored by 1.
At Virginia.
Hope I am wrong but hard to imagine Iowa winning this game on the road after their six scrimmages with division 3 teams..

Also, Iowa wrestling team drew 14,900 yesterday against ARMY! Will Fran and his guys draw that for ANY home games this year?
Iowa wrestling is ranked #1 in the country. Iowa basketball just had a season where they went wire to wire in the top 10 but couldn't have fans due to Covid. They lost most of the star power off that team but I imagine the arena would have been full the entire year. Iowa fans support winning and I support that.

This will be a good test for Iowa before Purdue. Definitely the best defensive team we have played so far. They are pretty terrible on the offensive end. Really just need to take smart shots and not get into foul trouble.

If Keegan gets 20 in the first half against Virginia, he will be well on his way to an All-American season.

This will be a good test for Iowa before Purdue. Definitely the best defensive team we have played so far. They are pretty terrible on the offensive end. Really just need to take smart shots and not get into foul trouble.

If Keegan gets 20 in the first half against Virginia, he will be well on his way to an All-American season.
Since its Virginia, if he gets 10 in 1st half, I would be happy. VA can make anyone look bad. I agree this will be a good test.

Virginia will attempt to dominate the pace of the game

We have to run them out of the arena

I am still a bit apprehensive about this one

First real test of the season, and on the road

I will be pleased with 2-2 the next four games

This is a tasty week for Hawk fans

Virginia, Purdue on Friday and THEN

Michigan in the Big Championship game

It's All Good

Latest posts