They have consistently been the top of the Big Ten

Made waves with Sam Logic and Megan Gustafson

Now national craziness with Caitlin and her teammates

The Athlete has the Hawks Number one seed in Albany

Playing Hawaii the first game

Then the winner of the Tennessee/North Carolina game

Then Virginia Tech followed by UConn to get to the Final Four

Merely proposed match ups, not the official schedule

Not sure it turned out well. Waddaya think?
Megan G held the title of greatest ever for only a couple years. Wouldn't it be something if Clark only held it that long too? Isn't there also going to be a 1 year lag between the players both times?

Megan G set the bar so high it was tough to pass and Clark still blew by it. I'm pretty confident that bar won't be passed this time tho. I'm not every sure it's possible to pass what Clark has done.

Megan G held the title of greatest ever for only a couple years. Wouldn't it be something if Clark only held it that long too? Isn't there also going to be a 1 year lag between the players both times?

Megan G set the bar so high it was tough to pass and Clark still blew by it. I'm pretty confident that bar won't be passed this time tho. I'm not every sure it's possible to pass what Clark has done.
That would be a totally unrealistic expectation. Extreme success at Iowa would be a Sam Logic or Kathleen Doyle type career.

Looks like a good Deal to me. Landing top 5 star kids out of Cali now?! If that's not another part of the CC effect I don't know what is. Bluder knows what she's doing and how to foster such a team environment that she can pretty much cherry pick who she wants instead of trying to convince gals she'd rather not even get.

I remember being bummed out that we didn't get Morrow in the portal. But now I'm ecstatic we didn't. She's a good player a really good player but I'm not sure how she'd have fit. She's not a 5 so she'd have been taking mins from either Martin or Stuelke most of the time. I dunno but it's a question that no longer requires an answer. Bluder knew what she was doing and still does

We need a big. I don't see why that can't happen. But it needs to be a priority.
At this point in time we need a PG. Have been hearing 2026 6-5 P Layla Hays out of Alaska is leaning towards the Hawks. Ava Heiden 6-4 P out of Oregon will be here next year. If you are thinking of a portal player that's not as easy as you think. A player needs to fit the system or you get an Angel R. problem.

Looks like a good Deal to me. Landing top 5 star kids out of Cali now?! If that's not another part of the CC effect I don't know what is. Bluder knows what she's doing and how to foster such a team environment that she can pretty much cherry pick who she wants instead of trying to convince gals she'd rather not even get.

I remember being bummed out that we didn't get Morrow in the portal. But now I'm ecstatic we didn't. She's a good player a really good player but I'm not sure how she'd have fit. She's not a 5 so she'd have been taking mins from either Martin or Stuelke most of the time. I dunno but it's a question that no longer requires an answer. Bluder knew what she was doing and still does

When Bluder made the “ salary cap” comment this Fall I totally got it. Bluder and Co. tried, but they didn’t have deep enough pockets. Credit to Stuelke, who had to be the only inside presence they have, in essentially a 4-guard lineup. Molly Davis injury bums me out. With Molly Davis it allowed CC to play off the ball and to hunt shots…Obviously, CC can’t do that running the point.

As for Deal, why wouldn’t you be in? You see CC being able to jack up shots, she is probably thinking I will get that same sorta freedom.

At this point in time we need a PG. Have been hearing 2026 6-5 P Layla Hays out of Alaska is leaning towards the Hawks. Ava Heiden 6-4 P out of Oregon will be here next year. If you are thinking of a portal player that's not as easy as you think. A player needs to fit the system or you get an Angel R. problem.
Problem? Angel Reese and Kim Mulkey seem to me to be a match made in heaven.

Coach Bluder is great with stars. She has had many more than her share of them. Now if we could get a good big we would be set. We have to replace three starters.

Disagree, this team needs a Morrow, P/F, Center, can REBOUND in traffic, hit the 15 footer, would have been a pick and roll favorite with CC and FINISH the and one. I'm still bummed.

Latest posts