Iowa Lands '22 Big Man Riley Mulvey

Good to see them getting him early. Great to hear Iowa always being his number 1 even though he is from New York.

I hope the time in the spotlight this year helps draw more talent from outside the state borders to the Hawks.

6'11 230 is pretty big kid for a junior. Looks like he doesn't shy away from a weight room in a few of the photos either.

Riley has good natural moves

Reminds me a bit of Luka

Good floor game and passes the ball quickly

Doesn't hesitate with the ball around the basket

Fran gets another East coast big man and one of the better players in NY. Some people believe our coach should leave if he wants to and don’t let the door hit ya. I want it known that’s not me.

He looked pretty damn fluid for his size and age on that dunk in one of his tweets. You can't teach size. He could easily be a legit 7 foot or more by the time he steps on campus.

He'll be arriving in time to get ready to replace Nunge and Ogundele so it's good to big a big. I wouldn't be surprised but what we get another.

Addresses a big need, next year if Nunge gets back and Ogundele gets in shape and learns the system, center could be a nice strength for the team. He can come in and Fran can bring him along at his own speed. Love the outlet passes, very crisp. Looks like he runs the court well. Next years team could be the fastest team in Fran’s tenure.

Latest posts