IOWA isu uni

OUTofTOWNHAWK

Its great that the state of Iowa has three really good basketball teams right now. Its even better that Iowa is going to beat both of them Go Hawks!!!

th

I've been told my several posters on here that Iowa has no shot against UNI. After all UNI has beat mighty Richmond and George Mason and major conference powers Virginia Tech and Northwestern. Maybe we can at least get ISU tonight though.

It seems to me that things are pretty bad when a person not only mocks little brother, but baby brother, too.

As for those that say Iowa has "no shot" at UNI... :rolleyes:

I've been told my several posters on here that Iowa has no shot against UNI. After all UNI has beat mighty Richmond and George Mason and major conference powers Virginia Tech and Northwestern. Maybe we can at least get ISU tonight though.

All of those teams you refer to as MIGHTY have ALL been in the Tournament since iowa was last there. They are also better than MIGHTY Hampton, North Dakota State, Longwood(???), Maryland Butler County, and Alcorn State. Yeah you guys beat UNC but they will drop OUT of the Top 25 less than two weeks after you beat them. So we can all assume they were not a #12 to begin with.

UNI 65 iowa 58

All of those teams you refer to as MIGHTY have ALL been in the Tournament since iowa was last there. They are also better than MIGHTY Hampton, North Dakota State, Longwood(???), Maryland Butler County, and Alcorn State. Yeah you guys beat UNC but they will drop OUT of the Top 25 less than two weeks after you beat them. So we can all assume they were not a #12 to begin with.

UNI 65 iowa 58

Clown logic at its best. If you are going to use the past as a barometer of future success, you might want to check UNC's history. I could be wrong but I believed they have won more National championships than all the other teams combined. So far winning @ UNC is the best win for any of the Iowa schools. Don't let your ISU education clout your intelligence.

Hawks r gonna win tonight. Isu will bomb 3 after 3 but woody mcwoodster, red, and mike will do it up

Prolly jinxed us... Rats

UNI plays VCU tomorrow. Should be an interesting game. The Home/Home against Wichita State should be really good games as well. The first matchup in Cedar Falls already got picked up by ESPN and the second matchup is both team's last game of the regular season. Great to see 3 Iowa schools getting some basketball respect.

UNI 65 iowa 58

Dude, go smoke a fatty w/your bro BDJ and get the f*ck out of here

UNI 65 iowa 58

I know you Cyclone fans like to pretend that the first round of the NCAA tournament doesn't count, but unfortunately for you there are people with brains who say it does count. Is it impressive? No. But it's an NCAA tournament appearance nonetheless. And when was the last time Northwestern and Virginia Tech made the tourney?

UNI 65 iowa 58

Factually accurate arguments are not your strong suit, I guess? Not that it has any bearing whatsoever on how good these teams are this year, but here is the most recent tournament appearance for each school:

Richmond - 2011
George Mason - 2011
Virginia Tech - 2007
Northwestern - never
Iowa - 2014

Factually accurate arguments are not your strong suit, I guess? Not that it has any bearing whatsoever on how good these teams are this year, but here is the most recent tournament appearance for each school:

Richmond - 2011
George Mason - 2011
Virginia Tech - 2007
Northwestern - never
Iowa - 2014

iowa was NOT in the tournament last year.

Latest posts