Iowa-ISU sucks game thread

The last three mins of the game give me hope that this team COULD theoretically win 9 games. Good play calling, good execution, good athletes. The rest of the game...not so much.
WTF?? I thought you got the ban hammer??????

Oh no. I'm enjoying this win greatly, I just can't stand some people's blind loyalty towards one of the worst in game coaches in the country.

Fair enough. And I can't stand the people who are always negative, and refuse to give credit where is due.

Good game all around.

We haven't been ranked since 2010, let me repeat that for you, we haven't been ranked since 2010. Please tell me what we have to be positive about. Plus I don't see anything stating I can't post negative opinions of the program. Believe me I wish I was allowed to say what I wanted, but I get banned for nothing and some get to say whatever they want on here. It's pathetic...

Well, we did win. That's a good thing....something to be a little positive about. Very solid qb play, another thing. WR caught the ball...another. Oline push was good.

Outside of about 6 pass plays, they mostly hurt out pass Def with seem passes to the HB against LB, which we adjusted for...adjusted, there's another positive.

Trust me, I still have concerns as well, and had an all too familiar feeling at half time. Plenty of issues yet, but some things to be encouraged....

Go Hawks.

I do recall very vividly, just before the last TD pass, that CJ had a look on his face like WTF? when receiving the play call and then audibled to a run for the 1st down. Yes, I know it might just be silly speculation, but it seemed very obvious to me what was happening. I could be wrong, though.

If JM bans me, so be it. Never seen so much negativity for a game that we essentially controlled save for a couple of plays by them. You'd think the TS passing would give people a little more perspective, if only for a week. Guess that's asking a little too much out of human nature...

This game was a tale of 2 halves. Spare me your fairy tale talk that Iowa essentially controlled this game save for a couple plays lol.. Really? Maybe JM should ban you for making crap like that up! :)

Iowa played a great second half, be happy!!

So did we win this game despite kf???

Play calling in the last minute of the first half was god awful atrocious. That's something a first or second year coach in the JUCOs or Division III does, not a 17-year veteran making $4 million a year. Yes, Iowa won. Shouldn't have been as close as it was. Iowa State was in that game with about 3 minutes and two timeouts left.

Any more questions?

I do recall very vividly, just before the last TD pass, that CJ had a look on his face like WTF? when receiving the play call and then audibled to a run for the 1st down. Yes, I know it might just be silly speculation, but it seemed very obvious to me what was happening. I could be wrong, though.
Saw that, too. Figured something wasn't making sense to CJ.

This game was a tale of 2 halves. Spare me your fairy tale talk that Iowa essentially controlled this game save for a couple plays lol.. Really? Maybe JM should ban you for making crap like that up! :)

I know it's tough sometimes to see in the heat of battle, but other than the 37 ydr that set up their first TD and the great seam throw for the 2nd TD, they didn't do anything. Cleaned up a few things in the 2nd half and held them to 65 total yards and 4 first downs....

I know it's tough sometimes to see in the heat of battle, but other than the 37 ydr that set up their first TD and the great seam throw for the 2nd TD, they didn't do anything. Cleaned up a few things in the 2nd half and held them to 65 total yards and 4 first downs....

We took a punch and countered, nice to see some attitude. Won't believe it's real until we start doing in conference. Good win, on to Pitt.

No comment on not being ranked since 2010, shocking. Keep waving the victory flag in peoples faces after beating nobody's, which we have done since 2009. I'm very happy we won, but I'm tired of being mediocre and that isn't gonna change with people like you, asking people who know football to eat crow after we beat ISU, ISU, Indiana, Northwestern, Illinois, etc.

Give it up dude...we lost and you're pi$$ed....most likely one of those guys who wants us to lose just to force a coaching change. Ain't gonna happen...

No comment on not being ranked since 2010, shocking. Keep waving the victory flag in peoples faces after beating nobody's, which we have done since 2009. I'm very happy we won, but I'm tired of being mediocre and that isn't gonna change with people like you, asking people who know football to eat crow after we beat ISU, ISU, Indiana, Northwestern, Illinois, etc.

How about this....

How about we let the season play out with the internal changes that have been made and see how the chips fall instead of b!tching after 2 games? If we win 7 or less, then you win. If we win 8 or more, then we all win? :)

Ummmm, maybe I'm missing it, but how did we do beating nobody's last year?

You can only beat those on your schedule.

Fi, fo, fo, fum, I smell an alt of a recently banned--by "law"--poster...