Iowa is ranked #13 in preseason AP poll

Hope they can hang onto at least a final ranking of no lower that 16 to get to be a host for the NCAA. Go Hawks!!

It will be interesting to see the game on Tuesday. I expect to see the 3 healthy freshmen in the game a lot, as well as Zion Sanders.

I am hoping to get to see everybody play. I'm very curious to see Czinano. An advancement past the sweet 16 this year is a real possibility for this team. First up is a B1G title! I know Brenda F. has stated that Maryland is not a team but a PROGRAM. Well get ready to see what happens to your program on Feb.17th. in Carver Hawkeye Arena! Total domination of those twerps!

She can definitely physical right away. I saw her at the summer scrimmage, and she definitely did not look like someone who just graduated from high school. Also she won't have to go against harder competition in any game this year than she does in practice.

Also this is the year to beat Maryland. Sam Logic's senior team came very close to topping them, but this team will do it.

She can definitely physical right away. I saw her at the summer scrimmage, and she definitely did not look like someone who just graduated from high school. Also she won't have to go against harder competition in any game this year than she does in practice.

Also this is the year to beat Maryland. Sam Logic's senior team came very close to topping them, but this team will do it.
That's good to hear! I thought Sam's team had them but came up short. Hannah. Megan. Mac. Kathleen and Tania aren't going to let that happen this year. NOT IN OUR HOUSE!