Iowa is playing in Vegas next Thanksgiving

InGoodCo

I know this is WAYYYY early, but I am totally going to this. Black Friday in sin city? Great weekend to place some bets out there. Creighton is in the same tournament, so chances are I will probably know several people going. Jumpin on it early. I've always wanted to go to one of these preseason tournaments and we'll likely never have one more affordable than this.

I've been to Vegas several times, I am always looking for the best price. Right now, on expedia, I can book leaving Wednesday morning from Omaha and staying at the Luxor Wed, Thur and Friday night, coming home Saturday for $530. Game passes for both days at $45.

Southwest isn't even listing flights out that far, but they are typically the cheapest on this lane. Any suggestions on getting a great deal? Anyone else planning on going?

I know this is WAYYYY early, but I am totally going to this. Black Friday in sin city? Great weekend to place some bets out there. Creighton is in the same tournament, so chances are I will probably know several people going. Jumpin on it early. I've always wanted to go to one of these preseason tournaments and we'll likely never have one more affordable than this.

I've been to Vegas several times, I am always looking for the best price. Right now, on expedia, I can book leaving Wednesday morning from Omaha and staying at the Luxor Wed, Thur and Friday night, coming home Saturday for $530. Game passes for both days at $45.

Southwest isn't even listing flights out that far, but they are typically the cheapest on this lane. Any suggestions on getting a great deal? Anyone else planning on going?

Definitely an intriguing one. Could be difficult for some due to the holiday.

Iowa, Creighton and ?

I might have to join ya.

oh damn, speaking my language...I am 100% in for this. Hopefully the bball team doesnt play at the same time as the football team plays Nebby.

oh damn, speaking my language...I am 100% in for this. Hopefully the bball team doesnt play at the same time as the football team plays Nebby.
the beauty of that is you'll be in Vegas where there are TV's every angle you look. But I am with ya, I am hoping no over lap and I really hope they play Creighton.

Texas Tech and San Diego St.

https://www.bloggingthebracket.com/...vents-mte-neutral-site-showcases-thanksgiving

Looks like they will be guaranteed 2 games ( or at least I hope so)
Texas Tech would be an outstanding resume builder.

Count me in as intrigued. And the Luxor is down at one far end the Strip, away from the worst of the commotion.

Thomas and Mack Center would be an easy cab ride from anywhere on the strip, if not a hotel shuttle even brisk walk.

We are overdue to participate in the Maui Imvitational. It's been going on fifteen years and three coaches since we've been there.

For the best Vegas flights drive up to Sioux Falls and fly Allegiant. It’s a shit airline but you’ll get there cheap.

Parking in SF airport is a little spendy but I know a couple guys.

I’m interested but this would be more of a guys trip and leaving the wife behind with the kids on Thanksgiving will be a tough sell.