Iowa Hawkeye Game Day Thread -v- Illinois..

Where is Tevon Smith? I haven't seen him, but also haven't been looking that close.

It wouldn't surprised me one bit if Smith was playing limited minutes today. I was at last week's game and he was ****** on a couple of occassions and wasn't holding it in on the sideline either.

Iowa offense:

QB has noodle arm

WR drop passes when thrown to due to the fact they are surprised

RB has the explosiveness of geriatric with bad knees and hips

Honest question, have you all ever seen a 6-3 team that is this bad? I don't watch a lot of mid majors, but I don't think I have.

This would not be a six win team in any of my previous 39 years. None of our losses are against quality teams and our only wins are against teams with a combined 8-19 record.

Never said he was going D-1. All I can say is he hates this system.

He can still go 1-AA.

What would be the point? It gets him into a place with terrible facilities, into another new system where he has to learn the play book and win over another coaching staff, likely less educational experience, less of a social scene, and doesn't boost his NFL prospects.

Unless you have an email from him saying he's leaving, I am not buying. It doesn't make sense. The others do, but since you are defending something grouped with them that doesn't make sense I am guessing you have 0 inside information.

Latest posts