Iowa game watch in Madison...where?

BIG10INCH

ok I'm stuck in Madison on Friday...can someone help me out with a sports bar in Madison
where Iowa fans hang out??

Why ask us? Just ask the people at your motel & at work. If you can't have fun in Madison, you have a problem. Just go to State Street. I hate these questions. Heck, just search for sports bars in Madison on your search engine. Of course, Madison is much tamer than it was in the '70's when the students were blowing up the chemistry building. I didn't go to Wisconsin, but the trips to Madison from northern Iowa in the '70's were a hoot.

Why ask us? Just ask the people at your motel & at work. If you can't have fun in Madison, you have a problem. Just go to State Street. I hate these questions. Heck, just search for sports bars in Madison on your search engine. Of course, Madison is much tamer than it was in the '70's when the students were blowing up the chemistry building. I didn't go to Wisconsin, but the trips to Madison from northern Iowa in the '70's were a hoot.

U mad bro?

I'm not living there, just visiting....just thought someone could say what the local Hawkeye hang-out is....pretty simple question....

I'm hearing Rigby's? I just don't want to be surrounded by ******* Badger fans

A buddy or mine is an iowa alum qnd livew there and he watches at a sports bar called Babes...40 tvs. Good luck.

Iowa plays at 2:15, Wisconsin at 5:50. Shouldn't be a problem getting someone to tune the game in for ya.

Yeah, you're right. He should probably ask the chubby girl wearing a badgers polo at the front desk, or just google random sports bars. Especially since he's specifically looking for an Iowa watch party. That should work just fine. Why post on a message board full of Hawks fans from all over the country?

Yeah, you're right. He should probably ask the chubby girl wearing a badgers polo at the front desk, or just google random sports bars. Especially since he's specifically looking for an Iowa watch party. That should work just fine. Why post on a message board full of Hawks fans from all over the country?

I just remembered why I stop posting on these boards...........wow....it doesn't matter what you say or ask on here...
you'll get ripped apart......in general, you're all a bunch of ********.....but yah...GO HAWKS...

I just remembered why I stop posting on these boards...........wow....it doesn't matter what you say or ask on here...
you'll get ripped apart......in general, you're all a bunch of ********.....but yah...GO HAWKS...

Next time you should make it clear in the title what the thread is about. That way people who hate the question don't have to waste their time opening it. Oh wait...you did.

Latest posts