Iowa Game Thread....

Now, make that play legendary. A run to the elite 8 or final four and that play becomes one of the best plays in Iowa history.

James Mosas is still legend for the tip in to win at Indiana in 1991, this is even sweeter! Also hats off to Sapp him forcing the turnover and leading the fast break was huge in gaining the overtime momentum!

Iowa=mentally tough
Michigan State=Not?

Or maybe this is a weird single elimination tournament but whatever. That was awesome. I don't care what you weird pessimists wanna say. We'll beat Villanova on Sunday you

We're still playing...unlike MSU and Purdue. And this is a wide open tournament. We didn't play real well. Villanova did. That's a good thing IMO.

How many times has MG, the worst shooter on the team, ended up with the last shot? WAY TOOOOO many times

Sure many wont like this post but,
Meh...didnt deserve to win and tried every possible way to give it away at the end. Frustrating team to watch. Not clutch at all.

Congrats to the team. They have a moment they can remember forever. Cool stuff.

Feel a little sorry for Temple. I don't think they deserved to lose, but sports are crazy.

Dont think Villanova will torch us, I think it might be surprisingly close. Dont expect to win, though.

Goodness, my bracket is totally shot............

The only reason why Iowa won that game is because they didn't turn the ball over. If they have their usual 12 turnovers they probably lose by double digits.

Latest posts