Iowa gaining on Daniels Crystal Ball Predictions

HawkWT

5 of the most recent 6 predictions on 247sports have him committing to Iowa. Including Steve Wiltfong and 2 Ohio State writers. A few of the predictors switched from Ohio State to Iowa, as well. I don't know what they know, but it gives me a little bit more hope than I did a week ago that Iowa can land him.

http://247sports.com/Player/James-Daniels-32310

A recent visit to Alabama cleared up the recruiting picture for James Daniels. The Ohio Offensive Lineman narrowed his list to the home state Buckeyes and Iowa, where his brother attends. He spoke with Scout.com about his finalists and when a decision is coming:

LINK

A recent visit to Alabama cleared up the recruiting picture for James Daniels. The Ohio Offensive Lineman narrowed his list to the home state Buckeyes and Iowa, where his brother attends. He spoke with Scout.com about his finalists and when a decision is coming:

LINK
excellent, we need some good recruiting news.

We get him. Book it. Little (I know he's probably larger) lineman brothers look up to strong, cool running back brothers and want to follow them.

We won't get him. We can't win any battles lately. Always in the final few and never get picked. Hilliard, Ware, etc. always pick the big boys playing time be damned. No reason to think Daniels will pick us over tOSU. Not getting my hopes up to be left at the altar again.

We won't get him. We can't win any battles lately. Always in the final few and never get picked. Hilliard, Ware, etc. always pick the big boys playing time be damned. No reason to think Daniels will pick us over tOSU. Not getting my hopes up to be left at the altar again.

It happens to Ohio State, Notre Dame (just lost out on Daniels), and other "big" schools, as well. The difference is, they're in on almost every big name. So, if OSU loses out on one blue chip, they can move on to the next.

Have to be in it to win it, and the reality is we're not going to win the majority of the recruiting battles, no school does.

Not that it matters, but it's odd that he's listed only as a 3 star on all of the sites given that ridiculous list of offers. Alabama alone makes a 3* rating shocking.

Have we officially lost Ware?

Daniels announcing this coming Thursday at 11 a.m.

this coming week can be a really good one, or a bummer regarding recruiting with Ware and Daniels announcing. at the very least Iowa is down the wire with players with big-time attention from the national teams.

It doesn't help to finish second over and over though. Iowa needs some wins in recruiting soon. (Obvious, I know).

If he was a skill position player I might agree. Being a lineman, our resume is as good as anybody in the country. With his brother here and his playing as a true freshman I lean Iowa. He won't play as a true freshman but I doubt he's expecting that.

Daniels announcing this coming Thursday at 11 a.m.

this coming week can be a really good one, or a bummer regarding recruiting with Ware and Daniels announcing. at the very least Iowa is down the wire with players with big-time attention from the national teams.
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

@AKonSports: @larry_koress @IowaHawkGuy @alexbair Perhaps. Our info at 247 is that he still doesn't even know. Family meeting tonight.

@AKonSports: @larry_koress @IowaHawkGuy @alexbair Perhaps. Our info at 247 is that he still doesn't even know. Family meeting tonight.

Sounds like Ohio State has been pushing extremely hard since they got wind he was leaning Iowa.

Latest posts