Iowa Football Power Hour 2019

sting2387

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the late notice this year, things have been busy. Not many new additions to the 2019 version due to a lackluster 2018 season. But I thought I would update this and repost it to YouTube since music copyrights keep taking it down year after year. Enjoy!

Those damn copyrights! Thanks for doing these, they are awesome - I watch it a few times every year!

And, if anyone has a good highlight video of 55-0 Iowa-Minnesota in 2008, I'm still searching for it...

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the late notice this year, things have been busy. Not many new additions to the 2019 version due to a lackluster 2018 season. But I thought I would update this and repost it to YouTube since music copyrights keep taking it down year after year. Enjoy!

These are great - thanks for sharing. I think I've watched em every year you post them. I do want to point out that Iowa has only won 9 or more games 15 times in school history. That's 119 years. Last year was one of them.

These are great - thanks for sharing. I think I've watched em every year you post them. I do want to point out that Iowa has only won 9 or more games 15 times in school history. That's 119 years. Last year was one of them.
I’m in too good of a mood about Hawk ball starting to even F with you about last year being lackluster or not.

Go Hawks

I’m in too good of a mood about Hawk ball starting to even F with you about last year being lackluster or not.

Go Hawks

Hey, me too - I'm not saying last year was great or even good, it doesn't change the fact that I laid out.... last season by historical standards was above average and it certainly wasn't lackluster.

The day when 9 wins and a top 25 finish for Iowa becomes "lackluster" or not good enough for you... it's time to find a different sport.

Latest posts