Iowa Football Power Hour 2018

Music completely ruins it. As with all compilation videos.

I’d watch that entire thing start to finish with enthusiasm but Trapt, C+C Music Factory, Bon Jovi...uhhhh no.

If you couldn't tell, I tried to match the song with the time period of the game highlight, combined with YouTube's extensive music copyright restrictions, I couldn't always pick my first choice.

If you couldn't tell, I tried to match the song with the time period of the game highlight, combined with YouTube's extensive music copyright restrictions, I couldn't always pick my first choice.
You’re missing the point. Leave the music out. Nobody wants to hear music in the background watching football highlights.

The cool thing about this is that it's easy to fall in the "bitch and moan" trap and forget just how many great wins we have witnessed in the Fry and Ferentz years. It's fun to relive them occasionally.

Why put the USC smackdown in there?
How is a 2 blocked FG game against a shit team ranked way higher than the most significant win in Iowa history (10-7 over nebby)? In fact that nebby win should be top 10. That was the turning point and is why we are here now.

Im on #30. Great stuff so far. I forgot just how dominating Greene and Dwight were.

Really enjoyed that. But I wish they didnt put losses in it. That damn B1G title game is still crushing.

Probably a good thing that Steve Sabol and NFL Films did not take this advice.

In fairness, I don't remember Sabol using pop songs. He used instrumental music and narration with the likes of John Facenda.

Latest posts