Iowa football fans are getting the shaft

Scott Leclair

BF makes $900,000 a year and has had the worst offense in college the past 2 years.
Barnett is a total bust as OL coach. Won’t get fired as Kirk really likes the dude as a coach
Peatras and Padilla are the best Kirk or Brian can recruit? that’s a big problem
Kirk absolutely will not admit he is stubborn and won’t change with the times
Gary Barta has no freakin spine. Offense is a national laughing stock. He is terrified to approach Kirk about it
-at the end of the day it’s us fans who are getting the shaft. We deserve better….

BF makes $900,000 a year and has had the worst offense in college the past 2 years.
Barnett is a total bust as OL coach. Won’t get fired as Kirk really likes the dude as a coach
Peatras and Padilla are the best Kirk or Brian can recruit? that’s a big problem
Kirk absolutely will not admit he is stubborn and won’t change with the times
Gary Barta has no freakin spine. Offense is a national laughing stock. He is terrified to approach Kirk about it
-at the end of the day it’s us fans who are getting the shaft. We deserve better….
Do we? A bunch of us act like petulant four year olds on these boards because our precious football team lost.

You could see well before halftime that it was someone else's day.

It happens in sports. And in life. I just went out at halftime and got a pedicure with my wife and daughter and had dinner at a Chinese restaurant. I was too happy to see my daughter, who's about to enter graduate school and won't be around much the nest two years, to fret about this.

Do we? A bunch of us act like petulant four year olds on these boards because our precious football team lost.

It happens in sports. And in life. I just went out at halftime and got a pedicure with my wife and daughter and had dinner at a Chinese restaurant. I was too happy to see my daughter, who's about to enter graduate school and won't be around much the nest two years, to fret about this.
I didn't lose faith in the team at halftime. I thought we would still win and we had a shot there at the end. Sorry that you were out getting a pedicure when our offense played its best half of football in the past few years but if that is what takes to put up 17 points a half I am willing to start a pedicure fund for you so that you don't jinx the team with your negativity any longer.

I didn't lose faith in the team at halftime. I thought we would still win and we had a shot there at the end. Sorry that you were out getting a pedicure when our offense played its best half of football in the past few years but if that is what takes to put up 17 points a half I am willing to start a pedicure fund for you so that you don't jinx the team with your negativity any longer.
Pedicures are the best. Nothing worse than being well into your fifties and having difficulty reaching your own toes and having the clipper slip when your trying to get the little piggy.

Hope I didn't ruin any breakfasts with that that one. But maybe most fans are too hung over to be awake, let alone able to eat. And the game was on TV right in front of me.

I was strangely serene throughout the game...I sorta saw it coming and felt relief that I didn't have to sit through another game against OSU/UM. You see, I can't not watch.

If IL and Purdue lose today, there will be a national outcry.

I was strangely serene throughout the game...I sorta saw it coming and felt relief that I didn't have to sit through another game against OSU/UM. You see, I can't not watch.

If IL and Purdue lose today, there will be a national outcry.

Can you imagine the pregame of a repeat of Iowa-Ohio? I don't think there is enough turd polish in the entire world to make that championship game sound appealing.

Iowa fans are getting what they want and deserve.

Fans would be ecstatic over how the team had ball control offense ranking a calculated near bottom of NCAA and staying within 17 points in the title game.

This is disinformation. Iowa has the second worst offense in the country, not the worst. And if UMass is held to 110 or less in their last game Iowa will move up another slot.
True. New Mexico's season is over and they have wrapped up 131st.
UMass put up 235 in a 44-7 loss to Army, so Iowa's hold on 130th looks good.

Aahhh! HE'S LOST IT! (quote from Dr. Pepper commercial)

I do think Iowa fans deserve better. Loyal fan base, everything on the line in the division, and another turd burger. Shit happens, but it sure seems to happen to Iowa all to often in these types of spots....whether it be football or basketball.

Usually, not this year (or last) but this is where if Wisconsin is in the same situation, they usually take the bull by the horns.

this program has been strong since hayden.. with amazing fan base.

we have deserved better for the most part of the last 15 years.

Think about it, for this offense to get this bad, it took a few years of incompetence / neglect. Not bad luck.

This is disinformation. Iowa has the second worst offense in the country, not the worst. And if UMass is held to 110 or less in their last game Iowa will move up another slot.
Well, i’ll be dipped in shit and rolled in breadcrumbs. Iowa is 130 out of 131 teams. Hell, Brian should be due for a hefty raise and a contract extension.