Iowa football admits secondary violation

I suspect programs probably break or come close to breaking rules everyday, most of the honest mistakes. I highly doubt potential use by the staff was considered

If they want that to cease, I would suggest not allowing celebrities like Will Ferrell or Matthew Mcconaghey on the sidelines of football games, near recruits.

What exactly is the violation that is being committed and why can't you meet former players? That's just stupid. It's not like Demi gave him a hummer

They are saying since the workouts were "voluntary" you can't put a video of the workouts to where the coaches can see them and take attendance.

Really a very minor deal.

Do I have this correct?

It's a violation because there is the possibility that the use of video in a VOLUNTARY off season work out session COULD be used by coaches as a way to take attendance thus making the work outs MANDITORY.

I'm thinking this is from the video found on the new football websight they unveiled before the season started?

What exactly is the violation that is being committed and why can't you meet former players? That's just stupid. It's not like Demi gave him a hummer

I heard she gave them all autographed copies of Stip Tease.

It looks like this is a separate incidence from the basketball violation.

Just read the article, and I want to make sure that I'm interpreting it correctly -

the workout video (players lifting, running, etc) posted on Gohawks.com were violations? Is that really what this is about?

If they want that to cease, I would suggest not allowing celebrities like Will Ferrell or Matthew Mcconaghey on the sidelines of football games, near recruits.
Didn't Harrison Barnes admit to meeting Michael Jordan. If not, I'm sure North Carolina never has MJ meet any of it's recruits. :rolleyes:

Just read the article, and I want to make sure that I'm interpreting it correctly -

the workout video (players lifting, running, etc) posted on Gohawks.com were violations? Is that really what this is about?

That's what I gathered as well.

I think the sticking point is the coaches could be using the video's as taking attendance thus making voluntary work outs manditory.

Latest posts