Iowa-Drake game thread

Not trolling, I just saw it. I don't know why he was chewing the refs out at the end of the game.

And I don't know why you wouldn't shake the other coaches hand after a win.

No you are nothing but a troll and hopefully before long Jon sees your constant crap and bans you for good.

Nothing that I said has been trolling. I just don't know why he didn't shake the guys hand after a win.

-I'm out for a while.

I didn't get to watch or listen to the game. I was hoping for a little bigger margin of victory for the Hawks. But, a road win over and in-state rival after an 8 day layoff to take semester exams is not too bad. Sounds like they had some decent stretches. Seems like Gatens is coming around. It would be nice to have C. Payne to have to solid PG's.

Hey guys, didn't see the game, but heard that Cartwright was taken to the locker room. Any word on his injury? Serious or not? That would be a big blow.

Not trolling, I just saw it. I don't know why he was chewing the refs out at the end of the game.

And I don't know why you wouldn't shake the other coaches hand after a win.
even on the drake message boards they mention he quickly shook Phelp's hand - might not have had a long conversation, but he did

Good road win by Iowa. Drake is a pesky team. Good luck in the Big 10. It's a tough year to rebuild. I think the Big 10 is the best conference in basketball. Big East has a lot of top heavy talent but they also have more teams.

I think MSU, Ohio State, Illinois could easily be elite 8 teams. Wisconsin looks to be promising. Northwestern is off to a good start. Minnesota has been a huge surprise. Haven't seen much on Purdue. I hear Indiana better. Lots of chances for upsets for Iowa.

Latest posts