Iowa-Drake game thread

We need to get someone who can score consistently. Too bad that won't happen this year.

Man, I think we have missed more dunks than we have made this year... Really need to find some scorers. Not having Basabe on the floor really hurts us I think.

We don't get to say this often but if Iowa plays like they should they will win this game easily. I have a feeling that won't happen but we'll still win by 5 or so.

We don't get to say this often but if Iowa plays like they should they will win this game easily. I have a feeling that won't happen but we'll still win by 5 or so.

Lol..Yeah hell is Iowa plays the same we should win. The team does a great job of starting games. I give coaches credit for that the kids know what to except, but when they change Iowa struggles.

He should be ******. There is no reason why we shouldn't be up at least ten over these turds. They are awful.

Haha. You won't find me arguing with that. I dunno what happened, first 5-10 minutes they had a good rhythm and then all off a sudden they just collapsed without warning.

May and Gatens need to step up cuz I don't see the others doing a whole lot to help. :(

Latest posts