Iowa Depth Chart for MTSU

Hopefully Hankins and Merriweather are just being held back an extra week based on the opponent.

I would hate to lose them for multiple weeks considering Moss and Brents haven't even seen the field yet this year.

Hopefully Hankins and Merriweather are just being held back an extra week based on the opponent.

I would hate to lose them for multiple weeks considering Moss and Brents haven't even seen the field yet this year.
I’m very surprised to not see Hankins on there. Thought his injury was relatively minor and he was almost ready for ISU. Not a good sign at all there. Horrible injury luck we’ve had in the secondary.

I was really expecting to see at least two out of Hankins, Jackson and Brents on there. I'm a little concerned now.

No need to push things for mtsu. It stinks.

I’m hoping some of these guys rotate in on Saturday to knock off the rust and are full go a week from Saturday in Ann Arbor.

We’ll be able to ask KF more at tomorrow’s presser.

Also surprised that Banwart only shows up as the back-up Center.

Not seeing any of the DB’s back is a downer, but I would rather we hold them out an extra week as a Precaution instead of bringing them back too soon, where they never do get back to 100%.

At least Reiff is back.

I’m very surprised to not see Hankins on there. Thought his injury was relatively minor and he was almost ready for ISU. Not a good sign at all there. Horrible injury luck we’ve had in the secondary.

I havent heard the exact medical diagnosis on Hankins but when I saw him leave the game injured and heard later it might be a hamstring which can take awhile to heal. Better to give him another week.

Latest posts