Iowa defense is not as bad as some think

ISUer

Very opportune defense, kept Iowa in the game, forced 4 critical tunovers. Here is to an outstanding game and good luck again UNI, I hate the Panthers.

Very opportune defense, kept Iowa in the game, forced 4 critical tunovers. Here is to an outstanding game and good luck again UNI, I hate the Panthers.
thanks captain obvious ....onto.the national championship game for isu...write it in stone.

Your QB kept Iowa in the game and simultaneously beat Iowa. That combo won't work against a good team. Which Iowa most definitely is not.

Your QB kept Iowa in the game and simultaneously beat Iowa. That combo won't work against a good team. Which Iowa most definitely is not.

This is the difference between Iowa and ISU fan. We know our team sucks. ISU fan thinks their team is good. The fact is that these teams will finish with the same record at the end of the year. I suddenly want a Big Mac for some reason.

The defense had some sloppy tackles in the first half but they really stepped it up after halftime. They held Janz in check for the most part and played very well.

The defense is good but the offense is downright terrible.

When Morris didn't take that INT to the house, I had a bad feeling that the offense wouldn't score. They showed me little to be excited about today.

Latest posts