Iowa Day Yesterday on BTN

nationalchamps

Anyone catch the 1990 Michigan game last night? We could've won that game by three TD's. We had a FG blocked, a punt blocked that was returned for a TD, and we had a clock managment blunder at the end of the first half that ended with us on the Michigan one yard line as time expired. I guess some things never change. :D

Anyone catch the 1990 Michigan game last night? We could've won that game by three TD's. We had a FG blocked, a punt blocked that was returned for a TD, and we had a clock managment blunder at the end of the first half that ended with us on the Michigan one yard line as time expired. I guess some things never change. :D
Michigan made some bonehead moves in that game as well.

These head coaches are not brain surgeons, although they are paid more than brain surgeons!!!

Michigan made some bonehead moves in that game as well.

These head coaches are not brain surgeons, although they are paid more than brain surgeons!!!

Yeah, going for two when you're up 10 was a head scratcher and ultimately cost them the game. Looking back Moeller was probably sauced when he made the call.

That final drive was awesome, started from our own 15 yard line and marched right down the field. How in the world Stewart caught that pass to take it down to the 1 was incredible.

Iowa tied for the 1990 Big Ten title on the backs of a terrific offense, as the defense was average, and the special teams were atrocious (that punter from a Utah JUCO was bad all season).

Was fun to watch. Now a 2nd generation later the derby family name is still getting called in d1 football. Loved that catch to stewart. How about the artificial turf field so slick and antiquated? Loved seeing Hayden on the sidelines in his prime.

Was fun to watch. Now a 2nd generation later the derby family name is still getting called in d1 football.

They mentioned the Derby family in that telecast, they talked about how his dad when to (I think) Duke and his brother went somewhere else (I forget).

Well I turned on BTN to watch this. However they have been been talking about this statue business. I mean it is just a statue, how could they possibly spend more than 5 minutes on this subject? Come on BTN get to the Iowa game!

Latest posts