Iowa could land Toledo decommit soon - ESPN.com

Bob Sanders wasn't on a lot of peoples radar either. I don't know if he's that caliber of player but they must see something.

Bob Sanders wasn't on a lot of peoples radar either. I don't know if he's that caliber of player but they must see something.

I hate that argument. Yeah he wasn't well touted out of high school and we took a chance, but how many of those guys did we completely miss on? I understand what your saying but the whole "look at Bob Sanders" after every small recruit is over played.

How about this theory. He was only recently rated that high and some schools only recently started to look at him. It is not really not that big of a deal.

I hate that argument. Yeah he wasn't well touted out of high school and we took a chance, but how many of those guys did we completely miss on? I understand what your saying but the whole "look at Bob Sanders" after every small recruit is over played.

It is over played to a degree but Iowa does have 15 plus 2-stars in the NFL if memory serves so the point remains we do know what we are doing when it comes to evaluation. At least better than most because we do swing a miss at times.

Latest posts