Iowa Big Ten Champs - 1500-1 odds

Live Lines

Nebraska -170 to win the division. That is crazy.

Big Ten Legends Winner - 9/2/2011 7:30 PM (EST)
Nebraska -170
Michigan State +500
Iowa +700
Michigan +800
Northwestern +850
Minnesota +4800

your link didnt work but what I am looking at has Nebraska @ +200 and Wiskey @ +160 and has Mich above the Hawks.
Those numbers you posted, I have never seen.

your link didnt work but what I am looking at has Nebraska @ +200 and Wiskey @ +160 and has Mich above the Hawks.
Those numbers you posted, I have never seen.

His link does have Nebraska at -170. You need to select College then NCAA Football Features on the side menu to get to it. It also has Nebraska at +180 as the favorite to win the whole conference.

His link does have Nebraska at -170. You need to select College then NCAA Football Features on the side menu to get to it. It also has Nebraska at +180 as the favorite to win the whole conference.
Cool I got it now, it kept saying server error. Is that a place a bet site or just odds? I dont get all those options, just conf and NC.

I think the site is a betting site, but I only use it for viewing the odds. Its the awesomest odds site on the internet in that it covers everything and is lightning fast since it isn't covered in gambling ads.

Here are the champ odds:

Big Ten Champion - 9/1/2011 8:00 PM (EST)
Nebraska +180
Wisconsin +350
Ohio State +475
Penn State +535
Michigan State +1100
Iowa +1700
Michigan +1700
Northwestern +2200
Illinois +2500
Purdue +8000
Indiana +10500
Minnesota +13500

I think the site is a betting site, but I only use it for viewing the odds. Its the awesomest odds site on the internet in that it covers everything and is lightning fast since it isn't covered in gambling ads.

Here are the champ odds:

Big Ten Champion - 9/1/2011 8:00 PM (EST)
Nebraska +180
Wisconsin +350
Ohio State +475
Penn State +535
Michigan State +1100
Iowa +1700
Michigan +1700
Northwestern +2200
Illinois +2500
Purdue +8000
Indiana +10500
Minnesota +13500

Why thank-you. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Olddude, what is it with you and lashing out at people like that? Don't get me wrong, it is hilarious how angry and defensive you get over nothing, but it doesn't seem healthy. When I lived abroad, people had the opinion that Americans were loud, obnoxious, and proud of all of their screw-ups. In one paragraph, you wasted 4 years of my life trying to mend that reputation.

^^^^ Gold Medal in the Irony Olympics.

Yeah and he's a Floridaaa, fan to. I thought about it, but decided to take the high road. I guess he cant be one of those fans who says his teams stock is going up huh?
The best part. He thinks people in foreign countries treat him bad because of what gets posted on this board. It couldn't have anything to do with him being a party-crasher who is rude to the party guests. And of course him constantly playing the victim is the worst one-trick pony act I've ever seen.

The best part. He thinks people in foreign countries treat him bad because of what gets posted on this board. It couldn't have anything to do with him being a party-crasher who is rude to the party guests. And of course him constantly playing the victim is the worst one-trick pony act I've ever seen.
Ah I'll take my dose of reality right along with everyone else, but I just dont like getting hit up at the same time. I have read his posts, and I never apologized for saying he never contributed anything.
I am sure that everyone from foreign countries, comes here and reads these posts. Mabey if he spent more time around his own people he wouldnt have the attitude of a db.
Shall we psyco analyze his HN persona?

Keep in mind that Nebraska's line will be what it is because of the sheer number of Nebraska fans that think they will win the conference without even trying and will put up a lot of money because of that. It doesn't really mean that is what Vegas thinks the odds are, but rather where the break point is where they can get the best bang for their buck.

Vegas odds are all about getting an even payout accross every scenario so that regardless of what happens they make their little sliver of a percent on all the billions bet and walk away happy. (hypothetical)They might think that Nebraska was a 20-1 dog to win the conference but since they know how much money will come in on Nebraska they would be idiots to place the line that low since if it were to happen they would lose money. Vegas doesn't like to lose money.

Keep in mind that Nebraska's line will be what it is because of the sheer number of Nebraska fans that think they will win the conference without even trying and will put up a lot of money because of that. It doesn't really mean that is what Vegas thinks the odds are, but rather where the break point is where they can get the best bang for their buck.

Vegas odds are all about getting an even payout accross every scenario so that regardless of what happens they make their little sliver of a percent on all the billions bet and walk away happy. (hypothetical)They might think that Nebraska was a 20-1 dog to win the conference but since they know how much money will come in on Nebraska they would be idiots to place the line that low since if it were to happen they would lose money. Vegas doesn't like to lose money.

You're totally correct. I wish I could short Nebraska.

You're totally correct. I wish I could short Nebraska.
Yes he is. Again, thanks. (I thought that to but having someone else say it makes me feel better about it).
As for shorting.
Thats why a couple posts back I said I had a few that I thought could over achieve thier numbers and a few that wont make them. There really is some nice numbers out there thou.

Last edited:
^^^^ Gold Medal in the Irony Olympics.

When have I ever been rude, loud, or obnoxious to anyone here? I know there are a few people who don't like me because I am not a true believer, but I think my conduct has been above reproach.

Also, the jab about foreigners was clearly in jest. Don't take everything so seriously.

Ah I'll take my dose of reality right along with everyone else, but I just dont like getting hit up at the same time. I have read his posts, and I never apologized for saying he never contributed anything.
I am sure that everyone from foreign countries, comes here and reads these posts. Mabey if he spent more time around his own people he wouldnt have the attitude of a db.
Shall we psyco analyze his HN persona?

Nah. It's enough that the majority here recognize him for what he is: A friendless troll who projects his own shortcomings onto everyone around him.

Latest posts