Iowa Big 10 Tournament on Friday

ClintonIAfan

Iowa will play at approximately 8pm central time on Friday. They will beat the Suckeyes, Goofers, or Pedos. I favor Iowa to win this tournament, they are the only team that has not lost a neutral site game to another big 10 team in the past 2 seasons, and Iowa has the most experienced backcourts in the conference. Iowa’s next match up would likely be against the Mildcats who Iowa crushed by about 20 points on their home court! It’s time to win 2 championships in a row!

Hawks landed in a very good spot for the tourney. I could see us playing for the championship again.

I don't see them getting past Northwestern TBH, that's IF they can get past Ohio State which will be no easy task as they are playing for their NCAA tournament lives.

Hope I'm wrong.

I don't see them getting past Northwestern TBH, that's IF they can get past Ohio State which will be no easy task as they are playing for their NCAA tournament lives.

Hope I'm wrong.

I don't see either how the Hawks can beat JNW. Beating JNW by 26 points was pretty bad.

I don't see either how the Hawks can beat JNW. Beating JNW by 26 points was pretty bad.

If that's the only criteria we are using then the mens team has no chance tonight since they lost to Purdue by 36 points earlier in the year.

Yes, they had a bad game against Iowa but beyond that Northwestern has been really good.

Right, just give them the trophy! They won by 26 so Iowa will smear them again.

Excuse me for not having such a rosy outlook like the rest of you do.

Most Hawkeye fans look to doom and gloom. Just look at all the Football and Men's basketball threads. My goodness.
Hawks may not win a game the rest of the year or they win them all but to say we wouldn't be able to have a chance is just plain ridiculous. As far as the men's Purdue game I suppose the threads are all doom and gloom...…...correct.

Most Hawkeye fans look to doom and gloom. Just look at all the Football and Men's basketball threads. My goodness.
Hawks may not win a game the rest of the year or they win them all but to say we wouldn't be able to have a chance is just plain ridiculous. As far as the men's Purdue game I suppose the threads are all doom and gloom...…...correct.

I gave an honest assessment and you jump all over it, I EVEN SAID I HOPE I'M WRONG! That's not even close to "doom and gloom" nor did I say they didn't have a chance.

Show me where these doom and gloom threads are on the men's basketball forum. Here are the most recent that, as you can see, I haven't read yet. Most of the doom and gloom threads are started by IowaHawkeyeFB or Oldhawk12Capture.PNG

I gave an honest assessment and you jump all over it, I EVEN SAID I HOPE I'M WRONG! That's not even close to "doom and gloom" nor did I say they didn't have a chance.

Show me where these doom and gloom threads are on the men's basketball forum. Here are the most recent that, as you can see, I haven't read yet. Most of the doom and gloom threads are started by IowaHawkeyeFB or Oldhawk12View attachment 6378

I probably owe you an apology. Here's where I was coming from. Hawks just had finished a season in third place and hung onto to first for most of the season. The know it alls had the Hawks finishing in the bottom half of the conference. They played their hearts out and lost a couple games very badly. The Rutgers game the refs were bad and to compound the problem we had a young lady trying to win the B1G POY and tried way to hard to help her team win and had a bad game. Hawks just had 4 young ladies make All Conference and 1 win the biggest prize of al! The B1G POY. What should be an uptick in enthusiasm by Hawk fans suddenly we turn to Hawks probably won't beat JNW? That's where I came to the conclusion that Hawks fans always look for the doom and gloom instead of getting excited about what just transpired. What you said was I don't see them getting past JNW. I think that's a no chance. Anyway I apologize. Thanks for posting and keep posting.

The girls better learn how to BOX OUT before the tournament starts. That performance against Rutgers was ghastly.

Iowa dominated on the boards against the Northwestern Mildcats, out-rebounding them 42-32.Iowa also out-rebounded the USU Suckeyes 41-37, and the Goofers 33-29.

Iowa dominated on the boards against the Northwestern Mildcats, out-rebounding them 42-32.Iowa also out-rebounded the USU Suckeyes 41-37, and the Goofers 33-29.

Yes they have their very good moments rebounding but they have a lot of problems with it. Need I bring u the Maryland game? Monika will get better but the Hawks rebound better when Amanda and McKenna are in at the same time.

Iowa will dominate on the boards in the big 10 tournament as well. They rebounded well in the big 10 tournament last year too.

An update: The goofers beat the pedos in the first round. The goofers and the suckeyes will play tonight, and Iowa will beat the winner of that game tomorrow night. The scheduled starting time is 7:55pm on BTN.