Iowa beat NU 38-3

We owe Minny a spanking in their house! We got a great team and even greater momentum heading into that one.

Excellent performance by the Hawks last night. Pretty impressive to only give up 2 total TD's the entire meet. Huge wins for BS and Moore. Hopefully Moore can continue to step it up as the Hawks really need him to score significant team points at Nationals this year. Next weekend at Minny will be a good measuring stick for the team with big match ups at 133, 141, 174, and 197. Still curious to see if Grothus try's to cut to 141 and challenge Jeva for the starting spot.

What's with the Northwestern heavyweight blatantly kicking Telford in the head/face/back repeatedly? He took a swing at him too. Telford lucky he didn't lose some teeth. MMA rules? Not sure I've ever seen that before....is it legal? Can you kick a guy in the head to block shots too?

What's with the Northwestern heavyweight blatantly kicking Telford in the head/face/back repeatedly? He took a swing at him too. Telford lucky he didn't lose some teeth. MMA rules? Not sure I've ever seen that before....is it legal? Can you kick a guy in the head to block shots too?

I'll have to watch the replay tomorrow on BTN. Not surprised Bobby dropped one to this guy.