Iowa BB Tonight-Now for the icing on the cake

I saw a tweet last night from Kenyon Murray that said 13K tickets had been sold. My first thought was "how many of those people will be wearing orange?"

Anybody know if this game is sold out yet I was going to try to get a ticket but not sure now glad to hear that its going to be a packed house either way.

A win over Illinois would be a lot more than icing on the cake. I'd gladly trade that win for the bowl win last night.

Anybody know if this game is sold out yet I was going to try to get a ticket but not sure now glad to hear that its going to be a packed house either way.

Saw a tweet from Rob Howe that said standing room only. I'm hoping for the best, but I'm thinking there will be a lot of orange in the stands.

Should be a really fun game tonight, I think the team is going to be really pumped to come out and smack Illinois in front of a sell-out crowd. Even if many of them are Illini fans-it'll be even sweeter to wave good bye to them as they are leaving the game defeated.

A win over Illinois would be bigger than Iowa beating Mizzou. It would be huge for the basketball team to gain confidence the rest of the way. It would also be great for recruiting!

Latest posts