Iowa BB Summer Photo Op

Gander Hawk

Hawk Central ran some photos from a men's summer work out, I found it kinda interesting. For one, Mulvey looks like he's finally matured beyond the gangly looking teenager stage. Also found it odd that both Connor and Jack were in attendance. Iowa has a lot of solid looking front court guys between the two new transfers, Mulvey and the two freshmen.

I know I am in the minority, but I believe this team will be bubbalishish again this year. I am worried about post play as well but I feel like the staff knows how to put out a competitive roster year after year. I think Mulvey contributes as well as Brauns and I think Krikke will start. I look for Perkins to have the ball in his hands a lot and to be pretty much the man this season that the offense is ran through...but I still think that Bowen will log the majority of the PG minutes. This team has a nice nucleus with Perkins, Patrick and Sandfort with a bunch of nice supplemental players coming in. I expect them to be a top half of the conference contender like we're accustomed to as Iowa fans.

I know I am in the minority, but I believe this team will be bubbalishish again this year. I am worried about post play as well but I feel like the staff knows how to put out a competitive roster year after year. I think Mulvey contributes as well as Brauns and I think Krikke will start. I look for Perkins to have the ball in his hands a lot and to be pretty much the man this season that the offense is ran through...but I still think that Bowen will log the majority of the PG minutes. This team has a nice nucleus with Perkins, Patrick and Sandfort with a bunch of nice supplemental players coming in. I expect them to be a top half of the conference contender like we're accustomed to as Iowa fans.
Fran has overperformed on conference predictions so many times it's hard to bet against him at this point. This team has a lot of nice parts, how these parts come together will decide this teams fate.

Latest posts