Iowa Basketball Players in NBA

My vote would go to "Downtown" Freddie Brown scored over 14,000 points and has his number retired by Seattle.

Others that played more than 10 years: BJ Armstrong, Kevin Gamble, Brad Lohaus, Ricky Davis, Ryan Bowen, and John Johnson

The fact that this list is so short and undistinguished is pretty telling as to why Iowa basketball has struggled so much since Lute left.

Reactions: trj
The fact that this list is so short and undistinguished is pretty telling as to why Iowa basketball has struggled so much since Lute left.

right... and we're just a good hire away from basically being the Celtics.

Nelson, Brown, Johnson, Davis, BJ, Evans. * Ronnie Lester won 6 NBA Championships with the Lakers.

It's Nelson, and it isn't even close. 5 Rings have to count for something.

You stole my thunder. I believe he is the all time leader in wins and losses as a head coach. If he is not, he is right there.

Bullard and Bowen had pretty good runs. I would say Ricky Davis probably made the most money.......on second thought Reggie Evans might have topped him.

Nice to see my old college coach Dave Gunther rounding out the list.

One game? He was like Moonlight Graham!

smiling%2Bdoc%2Bbetter.jpg

I loved Ricky Davis. Lets face it, he used Iowa for 1 season and Iowa used him for 1 season. I wish more players would use us like that.

Latest posts