Iowa Basketball Future is Bright!!

I've tried to let you down easy in earlier posts. We all know the loneliness you face. Consider this compassion . . .

It didn't take long to find your Twitter account. Fat middle aged white guy wearing oakley shades and talking trash to high schoolers on the internet? At least give me a challenge next time.

Iowa Basketball and apparently its recruits/commits care more about Twitter than winning. I want to say I'm surprised Fran hasn't put a stop to it by now, but I'm actually not surprised.

I dont disagree there.

On the same note...I want to say I'm surprised middle aged white trash Iowans have nothing better to do than talk shit to a 16 year old kid on the internet, but I'm actually not surprised at all.

I was teasing him, but now that I know he follows teenage boys on the internet . . .
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
(predator40, think about it)

Last edited:
It didn't take long to find your Twitter account. Fat middle aged white guy wearing oakley shades and talking trash to high schoolers on the internet? At least give me a challenge next time.

Looks like Josh or TK created a fake Twitter account

Last edited:
I dont disagree there.

On the same note...I want to say I'm surprised middle aged white trash Iowans have nothing better to do than talk shit to a 16 year old kid on the internet, but I'm actually not surprised at all.
More reason for Fran to put a stop to it. It's only going to get uglier, unfortunately.

Don’t feel silly at all. This season is a joke and Fran has many questions he needs to ask himself..

As for this thread resurfacing my money is on it being Josh or TK bringing it up.. 2 classless posters on this site and prefer not to read trash from people who make up child molesting quotes and wishing Posters get cancer. Yet still allowed to post on HN. Rob and Jon shouldn’t be proud on what this site is turning into. ignore poster is s a great feature!!!

You can dish it out but need J/R to protect you? Tough guy reveals his true self.

I cannot think of one single reason that I would have a twitter account or read someone else's.

I mostly use it for injury news...It's basically mandatory for sports betting and DFS.

The Iowa baseball Twitter account is also really active for live updates.

Latest posts