Iowa Basketball Future is Bright!!

I'm with you HawkPrdatr40! I never gave them much of a chance. The Hawks beat some very good teams and showed flashes of brilliance. Now if they improve their defense and free throw shooting it's going to be a very good season next year. I like a team that never gives up!

Shaka Smart did the Seal training @ VCU as part of his pre-season. I'm thinking that's not a bad thing....Our kids need that mental toughness in a huge way. I'm just throwing that out there...who the hell knows what Fran's plan is (oh and free throws, God awful today, God awful)

giphy.gif
Have them train 6 months with them .

Shaka Smart did the Seal training @ VCU as part of his pre-season. I'm thinking that's not a bad thing....Our kids need that mental toughness in a huge way. I'm just throwing that out there...who the hell knows what Fran's plan is (oh and free throws, God awful today, God awful)
I don't think mental toughness is a problem with this team.

This is more like a team thinking too much on defense instead of reacting or forcing the issue on an offense

I

I bet you feel kind of silly now, but I don't think any of us saw this train wreck coming.

Don’t feel silly at all. This season is a joke and Fran has many questions he needs to ask himself..

As for this thread resurfacing my money is on it being Josh or TK bringing it up.. 2 classless posters on this site and prefer not to read trash from people who make up child molesting quotes and wishing Posters get cancer. Yet still allowed to post on HN. Rob and Jon shouldn’t be proud on what this site is turning into. ignore poster is s a great feature!!!

Last edited:
Don’t feel silly at all. This season is a joke and Fran has many questions he needs to ask himself..

As for this thread resurfacing my money is on it being Josh or TK bringing it up.. 2 classless posters on this site and prefer not to read trash from people who make up child molesting quotes and wishing Posters get cancer. Yet still allowed to post on HN. Rob and Jon shouldn’t be proud on what this site is turning into. ignore poster is s a great feature!!!
giphy.gif

There is mad, then there is this level of mad.

Butthurt??

I see you're active on Twitter as well. You big stud you.

Iowa Basketball and apparently its recruits/commits care more about Twitter than winning. I want to say I'm surprised Fran hasn't put a stop to it by now, but I'm actually not surprised.

Latest posts