Iowa Basketball Cruises By Hot Huskers

Good for them as they needed that win to help build confidence moving forward. There is talent on the team and experience is the best thing to bring out that talent.

Now they need to learn to be consistent and that will come with enough experience. If they can do that they will be pretty good.

I think hawk EYES are on the football program for right now as we await the naming of an OC. Once that is out of the way more interest will turn to the basketball team.

Thank you Rob for the write up.

I'd love to see a research analysis of game win % of Power 5 teams compared to 3-pt shooting %s of opponents. If you flip the 3pt accuracy of Iowa and Nebraska last night you come out with a completely different outcome. When Iowa shoots the trey well, the odds they win are what, 80%? When they don't, they typically lose, even tho Iowa leads the BTen in points in the paint? It's weird.

Getting to 3-3 in the BTen vs Minny would be huge for the morale of this team. Big game Monday. Gotta win one on the road sometime to get to the NCAAs.

Good for them as they needed that win to help build confidence moving forward. There is talent on the team and experience is the best thing to bring out that talent.

Now they need to learn to be consistent and that will come with enough experience. If they can do that they will be pretty good.

I think hawk EYES are on the football program for right now as we await the naming of an OC. Once that is out of the way more interest will turn to the basketball team.

Thank you Rob for the write up.
Disagree. Hawk EYES are on the women's team right now.

Latest posts