Iowa attendance is really down this year

I live in Florida so my issues revolve more around following the games than attending but it all seems connected. Scheduling to accomodate tv has jacked things up. The games have become too spread out and it takes constant checking online to see when we will play and especially if you want to watch other conference games. Then add in the late tip times that keep an old fart like me up when I have to get up to go to work early the next morning let alone those of you driving from a distance to attend. No simple answers here but some sanity in the scheduling seems a place to start.

Dude Iowa plays only during snow and ice storms. Iowa draws from all over the state, but driving 2 hours or more in an ice storm like I did for the Maryland game is not ideal. Hey weather Gods, lighten up. I admit I had ticket in had for the Michigan game but turned around two miles out of Dubuque when I couldn't see the road.

Dude Iowa plays only during snow and ice storms. Iowa draws from all over the state, but driving 2 hours or more in an ice storm like I did for the Maryland game is not ideal. Hey weather Gods, lighten up. I admit I had ticket in had for the Michigan game but turned around two miles out of Dubuque when I couldn't see the road.
What would a family of five cost me in the cheap seats ?

I live in Florida so my issues revolve more around following the games than attending but it all seems connected. Scheduling to accomodate tv has jacked things up. The games have become too spread out and it takes constant checking online to see when we will play and especially if you want to watch other conference games. Then add in the late tip times that keep an old fart like me up when I have to get up to go to work early the next morning let alone those of you driving from a distance to attend. No simple answers here but some sanity in the scheduling seems a place to start.
No Sanity in College Sports till $$$ slows down.College is business#1. Money Yells Loudly.