Iowa Athletics Allowing Alcohol Sales at Kinnick, Carver

How many will they let me buy at a time? Will there be someone going up and down the steps selling these beers or are they going to make me stand in line?

My vision of this has me standing in line forever just to buy a beer (maybe they will let me buy 2), make my way back to my seat (finishing 1), sit and drink the other, realize that my bladder is full so I get back up to go stand in the pee line, then go back to the beer line, and repeat the process all over. I'm thinking I'll wind up standing in line for 1/2 the game.

So I'm wondering 1 how much actual game I'll get to watch and 2 how pissed off everyone in my row will be at me?

How many will they let me buy at a time? Will there be someone going up and down the steps selling these beers or are they going to make me stand in line?

My vision of this has me standing in line forever just to buy a beer (maybe they will let me buy 2), make my way back to my seat (finishing 1), sit and drink the other, realize that my bladder is full so I get back up to go stand in the pee line, then go back to the beer line, and repeat the process all over. I'm thinking I'll wind up standing in line for 1/2 the game.

So I'm wondering 1 how much actual game I'll get to watch and 2 how pissed off everyone in my row will be at me?
Maybe the pee line and the beer line will become one and the same.

Latest posts