Iowa at Wisconsin - Pomeroy gives the Hawkeyes a 3% chance to win

I think that's being generous.

I give us .0023858875 chance to win.

If we win, I will leave Hawkeyenation.com forever.

Which, I am sure, a few people are hoping for.

Would love us to beat Wiscy more than you know. But it just won't happen.

Vegas gives us about 1% chance to win. Line is Badgers by 17.5

Vegas officially has no idea what to do with the spreads when Iowa or Indiana play on the road against the top 4 teams so they just put the line at 17-20 and hope they dont lose their ***

Haha 3%, that is pretty pathetic! Wow what a great team we have.

I will say this, according to other posters we run the same offense, so it should be an even game tonight.

I got wisky by 18 early and then Iowa closes the gap because Bo Ryan feels bad for Iowa and allows us to come with-in 5 late. We lose 68-63.

While our team has a lot to do with it, Wisconsin's record in the Kohl Center is the bigger variable here.

Wisky played out of their gourd at IU last weekend...they are due for an off nite. Senior nite will get Hughes and JaBo all emotional and distracted...I think the Hawks definitely cover,and could make it close....Iowa 62 Wisky 60...Go Hawks!!

Blow out city. Then off to BTT and get crushed by Michigan 1st round. Then root for UNI to do something.

We play terrible at the Kohl. 3% chance IS generous. But 17 points is a lot, so I think we cover (barely). Badgers 69, Hawks 55 to nab our 20th loss of the season.

We've had good teams go to Madison and get pwned. This is not a good team, breaking news I know.

If there was one game I would consider skipping, this would be the one. I give us virtually zero percent chance. I would absolutely die of shock if we won this game, or even took it down to the wire, to be brutally honest.

If there was one game I would consider skipping, this would be the one. I give us virtually zero percent chance. I would absolutely die of shock if we won this game, or even took it down to the wire, to be brutally honest.

I think we should cancel the trip and take whatever we wouldve spent on traveling and donate it to the Childrens Hospital. We could use some good PR

Ryan will not feel sorry for our coach or team. He will beat us as bad as he can. He will work the refs. right off the bat.

Latest posts