Iowa at Nebraska

When you don't watch the games your comment is bullshit. Lol
Nah, what's bullshit is every single one of your three man game threads turn to reffing being the cause if the Hawks are losing. Every. Single. Time.

It's hilarious because it's always the refs screwing Iowa, not the other way around. You dorks act like every official in the country is part of some underground secret society dedicated to giving Iowa (and only Iowa) the shaft. Absolutely laughable and whiny.

"Hooked around the neck and slammed to the floor..."

"Pummeled..."

Good god man, you get an Oscar for best actor in a drama.

Nah, what's bullshit is every single one of your three man game threads turn to reffing being the cause if the Hawks are losing. Every. Single. Time.

It's hilarious because it's always the refs screwing Iowa, not the other way around. You dorks act like every official in the country is part of some underground secret society dedicated to giving Iowa (and only Iowa) the shaft. Absolutely laughable and whiny.

"Hooked around the neck and slammed to the floor..."

"Pummeled..."

Good god man, you get an Oscar for best actor in a drama.
Like I said if you don't watch the games quit commenting on something you know nothing about. Keep on posting though because you keep the thread alive and I appreciate that.

I forgot to mention Nebraska player Jaz Shelley getting in Caitlin's face trash talking and I guess that's not a technical anymore.

I forgot to mention Nebraska player Jaz Shelley getting in Caitlin's face trash talking and I guess that's not a technical anymore.
Oh the humanity!

Just an absolute tragedy that every team and official in the nation is allowed to pick on Iowa when Iowa never fouls a single soul per game!!

Where are they finding these officials? Surely they can't be qualified to coach 8u youth leagues, let alone Big Ten Sports!

Oh the humanity!

Just an absolute tragedy that every team and official in the nation is allowed to pick on Iowa when Iowa never fouls a single soul per game!!

Where are they finding these officials? Surely they can't be qualified to coach 8u youth leagues, let alone Big Ten Sports!
This just proves you don't know a thing about women's basketball. Every women's forums around the nation talks about it. Women's officiating is horrible! Across the board! I failed to mention the elbow Sam H. of Nebraska threw and hit Gabbie in the face. It was called a common foul and they never even reviewed it. You really don't know what you are talking about but thanks again for posting. Why do you think it's just Iowa? This has been discussed before.

I watched the game and and the officiating was terrible. But Nebraska coaches were just as frustrated as Bluder was. 1 play I remember well was a Nebby player drove, stopped then used both pivot feet and took 2 more steps to the hoop with no travel called.

This just proves you don't know a thing about women's basketball. Every women's forums around the nation talks about it. Women's officiating is horrible! Across the board! I failed to mention the elbow Sam H. of Nebraska threw and hit Gabbie in the face. It was called a common foul and they never even reviewed it. You really don't know what you are talking about but thanks again for posting. Why do you think it's just Iowa? This has been discussed before.
Okay then, if it's pervasive across all of women's basketball then exactly how is Iowa getting screwed over? If it's as bad as you say then Iowa must also be benefiting from it just as much as any other team, no?

Funny how you guys bitch about officiating hurting Iowa so bad and then come here and say it's a problem for every team. It's like you want your cake and to eat it too. How come we never once hear you guys talking about how Iowa committed a bunch of no-called fouls? Oh, I gotcha...you expect us to believe that Iowa is the only team in the country that doesn't commit a bunch of super egregious calls (like you accuse every one of Iowa's opponents)...riiiiiiight...

Okay then, if it's pervasive across all of women's basketball then exactly how is Iowa getting screwed over? If it's as bad as you say then Iowa must also be benefiting from it just as much as any other team, no?

Funny how you guys bitch about officiating hurting Iowa so bad and then come here and say it's a problem for every team. It's like you want your cake and to eat it too. How come we never once hear you guys talking about how Iowa committed a bunch of no-called fouls? Oh, I gotcha...you expect us to believe that Iowa is the only team in the country that doesn't commit a bunch of super egregious calls (like you accuse every one of Iowa's opponents)...riiiiiiight...
You are really reaching.

Just to clarify then it's officiating OVERALL you are complaining about and not the reason why Iowa loses? Because I see you, Hager, and Clinton all doing the same crap in damn near every game thread, it's Iowa vs Opponent + Refs. If the officiating REALLY is all that bad, and don't give me this I don't watch the games shit because I do, then it's a 2 way street. Yes I see the refs miss calls, ON BOTH SIDES, and I have yet to find a perfect referee or official in ANY sport.

This womens section is a joke, and I LIKE womens basketball. The game threads are Clinton doing a web play by play (only when something good happens) and you post a thread on the standings. It's like you expect every person who can't use the internet to find this on their own or be able too watch the game yet somehow magically find this forum. Then your thread calling out Bluder is over the top hilarious, as if Bluder is reading this forum! The only good purpose this section has it it keeps Clinton from starting these threads in the mens section. Are there any REAL basketball discussions you all can come up with?

The women’s game is an inferior product compared to men’s basketball. Most high school boys teams would beat the WNBA champs by 40.

Because of that, you’re going to get inferior officiating. It’s the way it is. Look at doctors…there’s a guy who’s the best doctor in the country and and a guy who is the worst. It’s a gradient. After the NBA and just about every other level of mens basketball in the country—then you have refs for women’s sports. There are probably a thousand basketball refs better than the best guy working women’s games because there’s no prestige, the money isn’t near as good, and guys looking to make their way up to working major men’s games aren’t going to get there doing women’s basketball. It stands to reason that they suck

But to claim that they only screw Iowa over or have some stupid vendetta against the Hawks like you three dorks do every game is complete bullshit.

Just to clarify then it's officiating OVERALL you are complaining about and not the reason why Iowa loses? Because I see you, Hager, and Clinton all doing the same crap in damn near every game thread, it's Iowa vs Opponent + Refs. If the officiating REALLY is all that bad, and don't give me this I don't watch the games shit because I do, then it's a 2 way street. Yes I see the refs miss calls, ON BOTH SIDES, and I have yet to find a perfect referee or official in ANY sport.

This womens section is a joke, and I LIKE womens basketball. The game threads are Clinton doing a web play by play (only when something good happens) and you post a thread on the standings. It's like you expect every person who can't use the internet to find this on their own or be able too watch the game yet somehow magically find this forum. Then your thread calling out Bluder is over the top hilarious, as if Bluder is reading this forum! The only good purpose this section has it it keeps Clinton from starting these threads in the mens section. Are there any REAL basketball discussions you all can come up with?
Like I said if you don't watch it you have no place to be criticizing anyone. You don't like women's basketball or the women's threads then stay off of them and don't watch. It's really very simple. I'm very happy that you faithfully check in on the women's thread. Yes the refs are horrible in the women's game across the board. It just so happens the Nebraska game was awful. You don't like women's basketball then do what you've been doing and don't watch. Don't come on here and act like you are some superior poster and you are spewing the gospel. People didn't like it when there wasn't a women's thread so now there is one. I will tell you I know Fryowa always has to have the last word so post away because I will not ever respond to ether of you again. Thanks for posting. As far as discussions we don't do them here. What would be the purpose? We'd just get stupid remarks from some people. You don't like us stay away. Very simple. HN keeps losing posters and it gets worse and worse for content. You guys have a good time blasting me.

The women’s game is an inferior product compared to men’s basketball. Most high school boys teams would beat the WNBA champs by 40.

Because of that, you’re going to get inferior officiating. It’s the way it is. Look at doctors…there’s a guy who’s the best doctor in the country and and a guy who is the worst. It’s a gradient. After the NBA and just about every other level of mens basketball in the country—then you have refs for women’s sports. There are probably a thousand basketball refs better than the best guy working women’s games because there’s no prestige, the money isn’t near as good, and guys looking to make their way up to working major men’s games aren’t going to get there doing women’s basketball. It stands to reason that they suck

But to claim that they only screw Iowa over or have some stupid vendetta against the Hawks like you three dorks do every game is complete bullshit.
You really thrive on calling people names. That's really big of you. You must have a problem with reading. I've said it's across the board. Do you understand that? The Nebraska was horrid! lain and simple. You just keep posting all your little smart remarks and I'll just post what I want to. I haven't bothered anyone because I post on the women's thread. You don't like it stay off of it. You usually only post things that don't pertain to women's basketball. Like I said have at it.

Like I said if you don't watch it you have no place to be criticizing anyone. You don't like women's basketball or the women's threads then stay off of them and don't watch. It's really very simple. I'm very happy that you faithfully check in on the women's thread. Yes the refs are horrible in the women's game across the board. It just so happens the Nebraska game was awful. You don't like women's basketball then do what you've been doing and don't watch. Don't come on here and act like you are some superior poster and you are spewing the gospel. People didn't like it when there wasn't a women's thread so now there is one. I will tell you I know Fryowa always has to have the last word so post away because I will not ever respond to ether of you again. Thanks for posting. As far as discussions we don't do them here. What would be the purpose? We'd just get stupid remarks from some people. You don't like us stay away. Very simple. HN keeps losing posters and it gets worse and worse for content. You guys have a good time blasting me.
Weird response as I specifically said I do enjoy women‘s basketball and I do watch the games when they are televised.

Obviously you can do whatever you want and I’m glad this section exists for you 3 to do your internet play by play and schedule/standings threads. Funny how you want to chase off the guy who actually does watch the game and offered suggestions.

Let me know when you 3 actually want to talk basketball.

I just purchased tickets for Sundays game against Nebraska. I'll be in section LL, row 29, if you want to stop by and say hello. Figured I'd mention this since I'm being accused of not being a fan and all.

I just purchased tickets for Sundays game against Nebraska. I'll be in section LL, row 29, if you want to stop by and say hello. Figured I'd mention this since I'm being accused of not being a fan and all.
Gee whiz, I hope you don't get any blood on you from all those no call fouls Iowa will have. Row 29 might not be far enough up to escape the hell of carnage that the Hawkeyes will have to traverse.

Gee whiz, I hope you don't get any blood on you from all those no call fouls Iowa will have. Row 29 might not be far enough up to escape the hell of carnage that the Hawkeyes will have to traverse.

I'm gonna talk to the refs before the game....think they will split a $20?

The biggest problem is people trying to tell other people how and what they should post. If people just minded their own business things would be a lot better. No one is forcing anyone to read any posts here, reasonable people would simply not read posts that don't interest them.