Iowa at Maryland at 12:00 on BTN

It's about time Lisa starts taking some heat big time for her lack of defensive coaching! There's absolutely NO EXCUSE for the Hawks to SUCK THIS BAD on defense!!!!!! Bring in Kathleen to teach this team how too be tough and not such a bunch of sissies!!!!

Caitlin Clark with 34 points and 7 assists.
Monika Czinano 17 points, McKenna Warnock 16 points. Tomi Taiwo hit 3/4 3 point shots for 9 points.

Offense isn't a problem for the Hawks BUT their defense SUCKS! Always out of position, always a step slow to react, NOBODY knows how to take a charge or at least hold their ground! WEAK WEAK WEAK!!! Get smart and learn how to lay defense! NOBODY on this team knows what the hell is going on! PATHETIC!!!!!

No defense by the Hawk women at all. I agree, just pathetic! Of course, ClintonIAfan thinks every thing is just roses and lollipops!

I saw on sportscenter (after the game I was watching because I never watch that shit anymore) where they did a bit on the Maryland girl making 9 3s. They really dropped the ball not mentioning Clark had 9 3s too. What are the odds that two players in one game get 9 3s?

Latest posts