Iowa at Drake Game Thread

Clark 30 points 13 assists.
Czinano 27 points on 11-13 field goal shooting
Warnock 20 points including 8 of 10 free throw shooting

Iowa forced 19 Drake turnovers.

Next up is Wisconsin and they aren't half as good as Drake. Amani Lewis for the badgers is kind of a hot head. Maybe the Hawks can get in her head because she's a decent player.

We have a direct schedule conflict with football on Saturday. I'll need to keep up with 2 games at the same time again.

Never underestimate the value of a road win. The young players played through some good play and shooting by Drake. They need to work on knowing defensive assignments. I’ll be curious to see who Coach gives props to for the defensive improvement.

Never underestimate the value of a road win. The young players played through some good play and shooting by Drake. They need to work on knowing defensive assignments. I’ll be curious to see who Coach gives props to for the defensive improvement.
If you find the post game presser I would appreciate a link. Drake is good and I feel pretty good that the Hawks never gave up and worked hard to get the win. Drake plays Minnesota next.

Drake was 14 of 29 from 3 and the Hawks were 7 of 17. I was surprised Drake missed that many because it sure didn't seem like it.