Iowa acts like they are the only program to ever install a new off..BHGP good read

Re: Iowa acts like they are the only program to ever install a new off..BHGP good rea

I believe recruiting is the main problem. You can play whatever style you want if you have the right guys to do it. Why didn't the corporal make it more of a priority to go after qb's who can move after he saw what Banks did for his team? I guess you can say they all left or didn't pan out, but I still think the guy sells his own program short when it comes to recruiting.

True Mose so we run a pro-style Alabama like offense, or have in the past, but don't have that caliber ball player and never will so WHY do we think we can fit a square peg (our players) in a round hole (our lowly offensive scheme). GD talked about bunching receivers in spring because we didn't have enough speed etc. I haven't seen anything remotely creative to get our best O weapons on the defensive liabilities...we don't play matchups worth a S T.

Re: Iowa acts like they are the only program to ever install a new off..BHGP good rea

Like it or not and something that very well could change with the results on the field but we have one of the top 20 revenue producing football programs in the country. KF is paid because of past results and the fact that the football program brings in a ton of cash. KF has a lot to do with that.

Again I think this might change if things continue down the path they are going but the whole KF salary argument is stupid. It is what it is and can't be changed.

No disrespect intended Hoffa but I think the Big Ten network has more too do with Iowa revenue than Kirk does. How did Minny build that new stadium they have? It sure wasn't their great successful football program. There may have been a time where what you are saying was true. Back in KF's earlier years when the top four programs were Ohio State, Michigan, Iowa, and Penn State. Now the BTN has changed the dynamics of the conference. Those tens of millions are going to all of the conference schools. That's giving the little sisters money for recruiting and better facilities. Those images you now see out of the corners of you eyes are Indiana and Purdue coming up our a$$.

Last edited:

Anyone up for printing this article out and handing it to KF at Carlos O Kellys?

Latest posts