Iowa a #3 Seed in NIT..

I hate the fact that we are number 3 seed as I was hoping for more than one game. But I like our bracket. UMass and Virginia are very winable games.

I think Iowa has some very winnable games in their bracket, bit I would have liked more games at CHA than just a first rounder. Maybe UMass will get beat in their opening game.

Not getting more home games is serious disrespect. Super snub day for the Hawks.
Is it really a snub? Take a look at seeds ahead. As Seth Davis said: the world of college basketball is flat.

There are many teams bunched around that 37-55 space. The nebbie loss hurt Iowa in a real way.

Umass doesn't deserve to be ahead of Iowa.

This. Maryland, Tennessee, and Baylor were all expected, IMO (unless some of them got 1 seeds). But Iowa was one of the first 6 left out of the Dance, and is only considered 9th best in the NIT (at best)?

Is it really a snub? Take a look at seeds ahead. As Seth Davis said: the world of college basketball is flat.

There are many teams bunched around that 37-55 space. The nebbie loss hurt Iowa in a real way.

Perspective we are talking NIT... Iowa should have been a #1 seed they finished 6th in the Big Ten ahead of 2 teams in the dance.. Let's get real..

Baylor is 18-14 and is ahead of Iowa. Laughable!!

I'm looking forward to more Hawkeye basketball. Would have rather had the Big Dance but will settle for this. Any number of additional games is good for this team.

Go Hawks!! Let's make a run to MSG!!!

Perspective we are talking NIT... Iowa should have been a #1 seed they finished 6th in the Big Ten ahead of 2 teams in the dance.. Let's get real..

Baylor is 18-14 and is ahead of Iowa. Laughable!!
You can't get any more real than what the committee set the vaue of your wins at.

It isn't like Iowa plays in a conference that doesn't have a lot of coverage. The seed is reality how the program is viewed at this point. Iowa is improving, but still has real estate to cover to get the attention and brand rep that matters.