Iowa 6.5 point dogs @ NW

Does anyone think that 56/CyTwins will get out of line for his Kansas tickets to post in the jNW thread tonight?

He's been pretty quiet since they have been playing well and JBo's stats keep getting better.

Rest assured if Iowa loses, or JBo has a rough game...he'll be active.

We played pretty good against Nebraska.

I understand that, but for some reason jNW is not a place where Iowa plays well.....I onagree we played well at Nebraska, should've won, but didn't so they moved on...play like we did against Purdue, yeah, it's a win

It took Watson playing out of his mind for Nebraska to beat us and I can't see Northwestern's crowd being as loud. NW likes to jack up threes so it will be imperative we don't leave them open.

Moss going to his hometown for the first time as a starter could be a good omen. As a veteran SG on the road vs a team that's not going to overwhelm him athletically, Ellingson could have a good game too.

jNW is improved and playing in Nurdville. I don't expect this young Iowa team to be able to bring it every night like they did vs Purdue. Inconsistency is going to be the norm.

Now that I got all that bullspit outa the way.............Hawks 78- Nurds 75

#GOHAWKS

Last edited:
I'm thinking this team is getting better every night out... I expect Cook and Pemsl to dominate inside with the usual Jok avalanche of treys... the supporting cast will do good as well.

Hawks 81
Cats 67

MCaffery's teams always play their best basketball in January. I think Hawks keep rolling tonight and beat NW. Now for games in February...I'm not as confident.

Latest posts