Iowa -2 @ Indiana

Indiana is a great team with a marginal coach. Iowa is so tough to match up against. I see a close game in the first half and Iowan surging in the second. Iowa by double digits.

Will not be easy Indiana has inside beast similiar to Maryland's Stone and some veteran players that have been through the wars. Plus it's Assemble Hall, I expect a great performance by Indiana coached by Tom Arnold. Can't remember ever expecting a win there, but this has been a year full of surprises. I think it will come down to free throws late if Iowa hits their 3's.

I say it will be easy. Ok, not easy. But Iowa will win this game and AC will be the MVP for shutting down Yogi.

So some very early lines had Iowa -2 and it has now moved to Indiana -3.5. That's crazy, I assume it is mostly public money, so I wonder if we'll see a lot of late money come in from the sharps on Iowa that moves that line closer to a pick em.

So some very early lines had Iowa -2 and it has now moved to Indiana -3.5. That's crazy, I assume it is mostly public money, so I wonder if we'll see a lot of late money come in from the sharps on Iowa that moves that line closer to a pick em.

Yep -3.5 for indiana now in most places. Will be interesting to watch it leading up to tip

Latest posts