Iowa -2 @ Indiana

hawkstats1979

Iowa opens as a favorite at Indiana. Somehow, this feels like a blowout sort of like the @Michigan State game. Assembly Hall should be insane, though.

Just like last year i love the way we match up with them (not as much as last year but still) Guard the three point line and force turnovers and we will win easily.

Lay the points... Mike & Clemmons on D who I'm sure will take their turns guarding Yogi, Batman and Robin scoring and Woody rebounding is enough to get the job done.

There is a ton of pressure on Indiana to win this knowing they turnaround and play Sunday at the Breslin Center and still have to come to Carver later in the year.

gotta be honest, IU has me worried. If they get hot from 3 point range we will be in trouble. The key is Yogi, shut him down and we win

gotta be honest, IU has me worried. If they get hot from 3 point range we will be in trouble. The key is Yogi, shut him down and we win

In conference games decided by 10 or less, Yogi is averaging 4.5 assists, 3.9 turnovers, and 2.0 three-pointers per game. I would take that line from him tomorrow night. Just worried he may go off like he did against Wisconsin. He was amazing.

Just like last year i love the way we match up with them (not as much as last year but still) Guard the three point line and force turnovers and we will win easily.

I think I'm even liking it more this year with the way jok is shooting and Clemmons is playing. Add in Uhl and it's all good.

Luckily, one of Iowa's strong points this year is guarding the 3 well with their length and athleticism. Iowa needs to stop them in transition.

At times Yogi shuts his own self down. Turnovers will dictate this game late & I got a feeling Iowa will be the recipient of a Yogi turnover....suck on that Dakich. ......,

I think Iowa gets the win.Close game early then we open up double digit lead and Indiana panics and starts putting up the 3 ball and they don't go in because their legs are tired.We get another double digit win. Sounds good anyway.Go Hawks

Latest posts