Iowa #13 in College Football Playoff

Kind of defines the futility of comparable scores among BT teams in football, doesn’t it?
You can hardly ever use comparative scores to measure teams, different weather, different situations, different sets of factors like an extra turnover or two, a few dropped passes, etc etc etc

You can hardly ever use comparative scores to measure teams, different weather, different situations, different sets of factors like an extra turnover or two, a few dropped passes, etc etc etc
exactly - I mean - I love this site - my alma matter Simpson College went 1-9, and is better than Alabama

exactly - I mean - I love this site - my alma matter Simpson College went 1-9, and is better than Alabama
What’s super funny is my alma mater Briar Cliff, a ridiculously horrible NAIA team, gets it done in 20 rounds, which is less than Simpson.

Whoever created that site needs a round of applause. Frickin brilliant.

I think MSU and Iowa are both ranked where they should be. When Iowa beats Michigan, we will obviously leapfrog MSU. The real question is whether we leap over Michigan and Ohio State. We should, but as discussed in other threads, rankings are fickle. That said, the Committee seems more willing to make bolder/bigger moves up and down as compared to AP or the coaches.

What’s super funny is my alma mater Briar Cliff, a ridiculously horrible NAIA team, gets it done in 20 rounds, which is less than Simpson.

Whoever created that site needs a round of applause. Frickin brilliant.
Ah you went to BC did ya. I graduated from Morningside. I learned something today.