Iowa 13.5 point underdog

Perfect....gott'em right where we want'em....Can you say 6 touchdown passes this weekend? Stanley, being a Wisconsin-ite, will be cool as the underside of his pillow...

I just hope BF keeps with the aggressive play calling and break our tendencies. I just don't want to see a regression in that aspect of the game. We also need to get Butler and Wadley on the field at the same time. Re watching the highlights of the game and we need to get Wadley the ball out of the backfield. It was nice to see Butler have a nice game. Wisky will be a different look with the 3-4 D but I think we will be okay if we execute. Catch the ball and no silly penalties and we will be in good shape.

Perfect....gott'em right where we want'em....Can you say 6 touchdown passes this weekend? Stanley, being a Wisconsin-ite, will be cool as the underside of his pillow...
That's where I was going to go. Stanley needs no bulletin board for this one. They didn't show him any interest early on in recruiting and only came on tokenly really late after they knew he was locked in for us. If BF calls a game half as good as he did this week I like our chances to say the least.

I think this is good thing. Back down to earth. Chip on their shoulder. No respect. I’d take Iowa and the points for sure this week.

I don't get how Vegas can favor a battered, injury-riddled Wiscy team with a soft schedule over a team coming off a straight ass-whipping of a perennial power by 13.5 points.

But screw it, feed on the DISRESPEKT

Man I’m glad I’m in Vegas right now. I put $20 on he money like for the Ohio State game, and another $50 on them covering the spread. It looks like I will be betting this one as well before heading back!

Wisconsin won't be as dumb as osu was. They'll load the box and blitz the hell out of us like every (except osu) has done.

Prolly another 17-10 game.:rolleyes:

Wisconsin won't be as dumb as osu was. They'll load the box and blitz the hell out of us like every (except osu) has done.

Prolly another 17-10 game.:rolleyes:
Hope so.

First down throwing success the last couple of games should be evidence to throwto set up the run.

Should be.

Stanley has seen enough of it and maybe the WR/TE have gotten over their dropitis.

Catch the ball, block, don't turn the ball over, slow down Taylor....we can do this.

Away game...tough venue.

Break out the Away Alt Unis!

I don't get how Vegas can favor a battered, injury-riddled Wiscy team with a soft schedule over a team coming off a straight ass-whipping of a perennial power by 13.5 points.

But screw it, feed on the DISRESPEKT

Stats and matchups. Same thing that told them to favor fOSU by 21.

Latest posts